LG unveils wireless earbuds with unique head-tracking spatial audio
The 'Dolby Head Tracking' feature in TONE Free T90 model recalibrates the sound as users move their heads for a more natural sound experience, so they will feel like they are in the centre of the scene and experience a whole new level of audio immersion.
The 2022 TONE Free true wireless earbuds will be rolled out in major markets worldwide from the end of this month, said the company.
The flagship model TONE Free T90, with the company's signature bacteria-killing �UVnano' charging case, houses a new internal structure with larger drivers that helps generate deeper, more satisfying bass.
LG's T90 earbuds integrate the performance enhancing capabilities of
"With HSP inside, the earbuds present a full, more natural sound stage with a clear centre image � making one feel like they're listening to music played through real stereo sound system," the company said in a statement.
The T90s are also the first wireless earbuds to feature an audio virtualiser designed by Dolby specifically for earbuds � an advanced solution that expands spatial dimensionality for stereo entertainment.
Additionally, the T90s come with
The premium wireless earbuds offer improved
The earbuds' comfort fit design offers ergonomic precision and an optimised shape that feels better in the ear.
AdvertisementNew TONE Free models offer up to 9 hours of use on a single charge while the case itself can provide a further 20, for up to 29 hours of listening enjoyment.
With a new quick charge feature, the earbuds can be completely charged after approximately 1 hour in the �UVnano' charging case.
The company also introduced new TONE Free fit lineup (models TF7 and TF8) designed for active lifestyles.
The TONE Free fit models have a battery life of 10 hours (up to total 30 hours with the charging case).
SEE ALSO :
Akasa Air takes to the skies, flagged off by Civil aviation minister
August has a long weekend and Indian consumers are packing their bags to travel to Goa and Bali
Popular on BI
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- International air travel penetration remains low in India: CAPA
- "Meeting friends is always a delight": PM Modi reacts to 'Melodi' selfie shared by Italian counterpart Georgia Meloni
- WhatsApp testing new feature that lets you search users by their username
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather
- Meta expanding child safety measures as scrutiny mounts