Microsoft Surface Pro 8 2-in-1 laptop to go on sale in India on February 15
The new Surface device will be available via commercial authorised resellers and authorised retail and online partners like Amazon and Reliance Digital. Pre-orders for the new Surface Pro 8 will commence today via select retail and online partners.
Starting at Rs 1,04,499, Surface Pro 8 is more than twice as fast as Pro 7, with 11th Gen Intel Core processors, two Thunderbolt 4 ports, and built on the Intel Evo platform, the company claims.
"We are revealing an update to our iconic 2-in-1, representing the most significant leap forward since Pro 3, and we hope this helps people unlock more possibilities as they work on-the-go or from home," Bhaskar Basu, Country Head - Devices (Surface), Microsoft India said in a statement.
The device features a 13-inch higher resolution- 2880 x 1920 display which supports up to 120Hz 'dynamic' refresh rate, Dolby Vision and Adaptive Colour.
The Pro 8 comes with the latest 11th generation Intel Core chips, up to 32GB of RAM and two USB4/Thunderbolt 4 ports.
It also has a redesigned keyboard and Surface Slim Pen 2 stylus with vibrating motor designed to give the sensation of pen on paper as you write on the glass screen.
In terms of optics, the device houses a 5MP camera on the front and a 10MP camera on the back both capable of doing 1080p video (the rear camera can also do 4K).
Popular on BI
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.
- What would happen to Twitter if Elon Musk backs out now?
- Researchers develop a virus that works even when iPhone is switched off
- Supreme Court of India extends time for submitting Pegasus probe report
- Chopper services launched in Goa for tourists, locals
- Both Ambuja Cements and ACC are bet worth investing with strong parent Adani