Microsoft Surface Pro 8 2-in-1 laptop to go on sale in India on February 15
The new Surface device will be available via commercial authorised resellers and authorised retail and online partners like Amazon and Reliance Digital. Pre-orders for the new Surface Pro 8 will commence today via select retail and online partners.
Starting at Rs 1,04,499, Surface Pro 8 is more than twice as fast as Pro 7, with 11th Gen Intel Core processors, two Thunderbolt 4 ports, and built on the Intel Evo platform, the company claims.
"We are revealing an update to our iconic 2-in-1, representing the most significant leap forward since Pro 3, and we hope this helps people unlock more possibilities as they work on-the-go or from home," Bhaskar Basu, Country Head - Devices (Surface), Microsoft India said in a statement.
The device features a 13-inch higher resolution- 2880 x 1920 display which supports up to 120Hz 'dynamic' refresh rate, Dolby Vision and Adaptive Colour.
The Pro 8 comes with the latest 11th generation Intel Core chips, up to 32GB of RAM and two USB4/Thunderbolt 4 ports.
It also has a redesigned keyboard and Surface Slim Pen 2 stylus with vibrating motor designed to give the sensation of pen on paper as you write on the glass screen.
In terms of optics, the device houses a 5MP camera on the front and a 10MP camera on the back both capable of doing 1080p video (the rear camera can also do 4K).
- Virtual credit cards have a limited use case – When should you consider one?
- Cyclone Michaung likely to intensify; Sec 144 imposed in coastal areas of Puducherry
- NCRB report shows sharp increase in Cyber Crime cases in states, Metros; overall dip in IPC cases registered in 2022
- Cong in 'striking distance' of BJP in terms of vote share: Jairam Ramesh
- Oppn ZPM strides ahead, ruling MNF trails in Mizoram