Xiaomi Band 7 launch set for May 24: Everything we know so far
Xiaomi Band 7specifications were revealed through a retail box.
- The band 7 confirms battery upgrade, AMOLED display, SpO2 tracking, sleep tracking and much more.
- Xiaomi Band 7 will succeed the Mi Band 6, which was launched globally back in 2021.
AdvertisementXiaomi Band 7 is all set to be unveiled in China on May 24th along with the Redmi Note 11T series of smartphones. The specifications of Band 7 have been teased ahead of the launch but the latest leak image gives a clear view of the specifications expected from Xiaomi Band 7.
Leaked images reveal model number- M23130B1 and its compatibility with devices (iOS 10 or newer and Android 6.0 or newer). The rest of the features may remain similar to the Mi Band 6 launched last year.
Surfaced images of the retail box suggest that Xiaomi Band 7 will come with a 180 mAh battery, bigger than Band 6. Other listed features include an AMOLED display with a slightly bigger 1.62-inch screen. Band 7 may come in different colour options including white, orange, blue, green, and classic black.
It is expected to feature heart rate, blood oxygen monitor, calorie count, step counting, weather alerts, sleep tracking, and 100+ sports mode. We can also expect GPS connectivity although it is not mentioned in the retail box. Leaked images also suggest the presence of NFC which should be market-dependent, meaning some markets might get the feature and others may not depending on permissions and certification rules.
Xiaomi Band 7 box will include a tracker, charging cable, wrist strap, and instruction manual. It can be priced at around 269 Yuan (₹3,123).
WhatsApp will end support for iOS 10 and iOS 11 from October onwards
Amazon is reportedly testing a program that involves Flex drivers making deliveries from mall retailers
Popular on BI
- Indian markets open in the red on mixed global cues – Adani Enterprises, NDTV, M&M, L&T among stocks to watch out for today
- Strong headwinds to slowdown global trade growth further in 2023, says WTO
- Home buyers ready to pay 15-20% premium for health and wellness amenities: Dhaval Ajmera
- New-age tech companies rake in business but are still making losses
- Best weighing machine under ₹500