Xiaomi Band 7 launch set for May 24: Everything we know so far
Xiaomi Band 7specifications were revealed through a retail box.
- The band 7 confirms battery upgrade, AMOLED display, SpO2 tracking, sleep tracking and much more.
- Xiaomi Band 7 will succeed the Mi Band 6, which was launched globally back in 2021.
AdvertisementXiaomi Band 7 is all set to be unveiled in China on May 24th along with the Redmi Note 11T series of smartphones. The specifications of Band 7 have been teased ahead of the launch but the latest leak image gives a clear view of the specifications expected from Xiaomi Band 7.
Leaked images reveal model number- M23130B1 and its compatibility with devices (iOS 10 or newer and Android 6.0 or newer). The rest of the features may remain similar to the Mi Band 6 launched last year.
Surfaced images of the retail box suggest that Xiaomi Band 7 will come with a 180 mAh battery, bigger than Band 6. Other listed features include an AMOLED display with a slightly bigger 1.62-inch screen. Band 7 may come in different colour options including white, orange, blue, green, and classic black.
It is expected to feature heart rate, blood oxygen monitor, calorie count, step counting, weather alerts, sleep tracking, and 100+ sports mode. We can also expect GPS connectivity although it is not mentioned in the retail box. Leaked images also suggest the presence of NFC which should be market-dependent, meaning some markets might get the feature and others may not depending on permissions and certification rules.
Xiaomi Band 7 box will include a tracker, charging cable, wrist strap, and instruction manual. It can be priced at around 269 Yuan (₹3,123).
WhatsApp will end support for iOS 10 and iOS 11 from October onwards
Amazon is reportedly testing a program that involves Flex drivers making deliveries from mall retailers
Popular on BI
- 'Die-hard' Nintendo fan spent over $40,000 buying stock and then asked top executives why the company won't make more of a fan-favorite series
- Mark Zuckerberg told Meta staff he's upping performance goals to get rid of employees who 'shouldn't be here,' report says
- Four-days work week, full and final settlement within 2 days of exit — new changes at workplaces to reflect from July 1
- It’s not the CM seat but the one who wields ‘bow and arrow’ will be the Sena head
- SIMPLY PUT: extreme weather is the new normal in India
- Antonia Wade, PwC's global CMO, tells Insider how B2B spending changes in tough economic times
- Ban on single-use plastic kicks in across India as the country recognises the choking impacts of plastic waste on the environment
- Bank FDs will draw down from mutual funds if interest rates go up to 7.5-8%, says report