Xiaomi debuts Mi Notebook Pro X 15 with a 15.6-inch 3.5K resolution OLED screen
- Xiaomi has launched its flagship
Mi NotebookPro X 15 with top-end hardware.
- The primary highlight is the 15.6-inch display with a 3.5K resolution.
- The Mi Notebook Pro X 15 is powered by Intel’s latest Core i5 and Core i7 processors.
The Mi Notebook Pro X 15 is powered by Intel’s latest Core i5 and i7 range of processors. Xiaomi has also opted for a metal body, giving the laptop a premium touch and feel.
Mi Notebook Pro X 15 specifications
AdvertisementThe highlight of Xiaomi’s latest laptop is the display – it features a 15.6-inch OLED panel of 3.5K resolution (3456 x 2160 pixels), offering a pixel density of 261 pixels per inch. Interestingly, Xiaomi has called it Super Retina, and it boasts of peak brightness of 600 nits, which is notably high for a laptop screen. The display also comes with Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
In terms of performance, too, Xiaomi has opted for the latest 11th generation Intel Core i5 and Core i7 processors, paired with NVIDIA’s GeForce RTX 3050 Ti graphics card.
Notably, Xiaomi has opted for H-series processors in both the Core i5 and Core i7 versions – Core i5 11300H and Core i7 11370H respectively, with top clock speeds of 4.8GHz. This is paired with up to 32GB of RAM, with speeds of up to 4,266MHz.
Storage-wise, the Mi Notebook Pro X 15 comes with 512GB or 1TB PCIe SSD. It runs on Windows 10 Home out of the box and will get the Windows 11 update when it releases later this year.
Connectivity options include dual-band Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, 1x USB Type-C port that supports both data transmission and charging, 1x Thunderbolt 4 port, 1x HDMI 2.1 port, 1x USB A 3.2 Gen2 port, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
It has a full-size trackpad and comes with DTS Audio support. It has a fingerprint sensor embedded in the power button.
Powering the laptop is an 80Whr battery that is rated to last up to 11.5 hours while playing back local videos. It supports 130W fast charging, which can charge 50% battery in 25 minutes.
Mi Notebook Pro X 15 price and availability
The Mi Notebook Pro X 15 is priced starting at CNY 7,999 (approx. ₹92,000) for the base variant with Core i5 processor, 16GB RAM and 512GB storage. The top-end Core i7 variant with 32GB RAM and 1TB storage is priced at CNY 9,999 (approx. ₹1,15,000).
It will go on sale in China from July 9. The India availability details are not known yet.
Xiaomi brings Mi 11 Lite and Mi Watch Revolve Active to India
Best smartphones under ₹30,000 from Xiaomi, Samsung, Realme and more
Xiaomi’s latest charging tech can fully charge a phone in just 8 minutes and wirelessly in 15 minutes
Popular on BI
- Air Canada, Emirates, Air India and other airlines resume flights to Toronto and the tickets are priced up to ₹5 lakh
- I flew on a $65 million Gulfstream G650ER private jet and saw why it's a favorite of tech billionaires like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos
- The collapse of Evergrande, one of China’s largest home developers, is “not a Lehman moment” but the fear may haunt steel and metal stocks in India
- Zee Entertainment, Infosys, HDFC Bank and other top stocks to watch out for on September 22
- IRCTC, IndiaMART, Cummins India and others have been under pressure in the last 5 days but still worth buying
- Noise ropes in Taapsee Pannu as its brand ambassador for smart wearables
- Online fantasy gaming startup earns almost five times Dhoni's Chennai Super Kings
- Samsung's first F-series phone with 5G support, Galaxy F42, to launch soon