Homeschooling could be the smartest way to teach kids in the 21st century - here are 5 reasons why
What largely started in the 1980s and '90s as a way for Catholic parents to infuse religion into their kids' education now has more mainstream appeal.
Homeschooled kids have the same access to online learning, friendships, and extracurricular activities as the typical public school student - but without many of the drawbacks, like standardized lesson plans and bullying.
Here are a handful of reasons homeschooling makes sense in 2018.
- SBI, Kotak Mahindra and others cut home loan rates ahead of festive season
- Virat Kohli's T20I journey as captain is better than Dhoni's
- Gen Z decoded: MTV's latest report reflects Gen Z’s behavior patterns,mindsets, habits and perceptions
- From ecommerce to payments — here are the top funded business models of last one year
- ISRO’s Aditya-L1 — All that we know about India's first solar mission