Homeschooling could be the smartest way to teach kids in the 21st century - here are 5 reasons why
What largely started in the 1980s and '90s as a way for Catholic parents to infuse religion into their kids' education now has more mainstream appeal.
Homeschooled kids have the same access to online learning, friendships, and extracurricular activities as the typical public school student - but without many of the drawbacks, like standardized lesson plans and bullying.
Here are a handful of reasons homeschooling makes sense in 2018.
- Best ad-free games for iPhones
- Jeep Meridian SUV launched in India – price, features and everything you need to know
- Navjot Singh Sidhu’s road rage case — looking back at the 34 year old timeline
- TCS, Wipro & Infosys saw a massive selloff after Walmart & Target’s revenues fell — explaining the domino effect
- Flipkart claims to be the second biggest ‘buy now, pay later’ player ahead of Paytm, Amazon