Homeschooling could be the smartest way to teach kids in the 21st century - here are 5 reasons why
What largely started in the 1980s and '90s as a way for Catholic parents to infuse religion into their kids' education now has more mainstream appeal.Homeschooled kids have the same access to online learning, friendships, and extracurricular activities as the typical public school student - but without many of the drawbacks, like standardized lesson plans and bullying.
- Pakistan may resume import of cotton from India, says Report
- Google may introduce 'Wear OS screen recording' tool, says report
- Researchers develop new data transfer system ten times faster than USB
- Ayodhya's Ram Temple collects nearly ₹2,100 crore funds for its construction, says associated Trust
- Increase public health care budget in Maharashtra: Activists