'Does Expedia accept PayPal?': How to use PayPal as a payment method for hotel bookings
Expediaaccepts PayPalfor some hotel bookings if you opt to pre-pay online.
- When using PayPal on Expedia, travelers are redirected to the payments system's login page, where they can select the account that they wish to use and then complete their booking.
When you're looking to pay for your
But Expedia also accepts PayPal on browsers and the app when you're trying to book a hotel reservation through the site.
If a hotel accepts PayPal, you'll be able to click on a PayPal tab under payment. Here's how to do it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:s
How to use PayPal to pay for accommodations on Expedia
1. Begin the hotel search process by selecting "
2. Click on the hotel that you would like to book, and then select the room and rate that you would like to secure by clicking "Reserve."
3. Enter your name and mobile phone number. Decide whether to protect your hotel with insurance.
4. Under the Payment option, the default option is "Debit/Credit Card." Click on "PayPal" to pay using the online payment service.
5. Select "Continue to PayPal" at the bottom of the page, which will direct you to PayPal's homepage.
6. Log into your PayPal account.
7. If you have multiple bank accounts or cards associated with your PayPal account, select the one that you wish to use.
8. Select "Pay Now" to complete your payment.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- Rupee has fared relatively well in 2022 versus other emerging market peers: World Bank
- There is a universal pattern to swearing, across languages
- Are you effectively assessing the impact of marketplace management services?
- Digital upskilling has become the need of the hour for the pharma sector
- Why manufacturers must embrace skills transformation to be future-ready