'Does Expedia accept PayPal?': How to use PayPal as a payment method for hotel bookings
Expediaaccepts PayPalfor some hotel bookings if you opt to pre-pay online.
- When using PayPal on Expedia, travelers are redirected to the payments system's login page, where they can select the account that they wish to use and then complete their booking.
When you're looking to pay for your
But Expedia also accepts PayPal on browsers and the app when you're trying to book a hotel reservation through the site.If a hotel accepts PayPal, you'll be able to click on a PayPal tab under payment. Here's how to do it. Advertisement
Check out the products mentioned in this article:s
How to use PayPal to pay for accommodations on Expedia1. Begin the hotel search process by selecting "
2. Click on the hotel that you would like to book, and then select the room and rate that you would like to secure by clicking "Reserve."
3. Enter your name and mobile phone number. Decide whether to protect your hotel with insurance.4. Under the Payment option, the default option is "Debit/Credit Card." Click on "PayPal" to pay using the online payment service. Advertisement
5. Select "Continue to PayPal" at the bottom of the page, which will direct you to PayPal's homepage.
6. Log into your PayPal account.7. If you have multiple bank accounts or cards associated with your PayPal account, select the one that you wish to use. Advertisement
8. Select "Pay Now" to complete your payment.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- Defying Covid, Jio Platforms raises Rs 92,202 crore in six weeks
- COVID-19: Pune count touches 8,965, deaths reach 401
- 1,330 fresh COVID cases in Delhi takes tally to over 26K; death toll rises to 708
- 4 more test positive for COVID-19 in Arunachal, total active cases rise to 46
- Noida: Online link to report issues related to containment zones, heath, sanitisation