How long can a fleet be on Twitter? A timing guide for fleets
- If you try to upload a video that's longer than 30 seconds, you'll have to cut a 30 second clip out of the video to use in your
- You can post up to 75 fleets per day on Twitter, and all of your fleets will be played in the order you sent them.
How long fleets can be on TwitterThe length of your fleets will depend on what format they're in.
A single text- or image-based fleet will display for about six seconds — Twitter hasn't revealed the exact timing, so this is just based on stopwatch testing. This also applies to fleets created by sharing an existing tweet.Meanwhile, videos can be up to 30 seconds long. You can upload longer videos, but you'll have to cut out a 30 second clip to share.
But every fleet you create within the same 24-hour period gets combined into chapters, so when a user opens your fleet, each individual post plays back in sequence. You can see all the chapters of a fleet indicated at the top of the screen as it plays.You can post up to 75 fleets within that 24-hour period, according to Twitter, and they'll play in order when opened.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- Best fully automatic washing machines for effortless washing in India
- India is seeking details on the rise in Swiss bank deposits from the South Asian country
- A UN report says India's new IT rules do not conform with international human rights norms
- Legendary Indian sprinter Milkha Singh to be cremated with state honours in Chandigarh
- Father’s Day 2021 -- here is a list of some memorable quotes and greetings