How to add a quiz to your Instagram story and customize it for your followers to answer
- You can add a
quizto your Instagram storyusing a special quiz sticker, which is available to everyone.
- Once to add a quiz to your
- You can type your own quiz question, or let Instagram suggest one to you.
If you use Instagram enough, you're probably familiar with the little
People use these quizzes for a wide variety of things — some use them to quiz friends on their opinions, and some use them to ask for fashion advice. There are countless uses.
However, if you've never used one before, you may be confused when trying to set it up. That's because a quiz isn't a different type of story you post — it's just a sticker you add to a story before you post it.
When you add one of Instagram's specialized quiz stickers to your story, you can check the answer data later, and you can look at the viewers list to see what other people have said.
If you want to give it a try and add a quiz to your next Instagram story, here's how to do it using the Instagram app for iPhone and Android.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to add a quiz to your Instagram story
1. Open the Instagram app and tap your story icon in the top-left corner to add a new story.
2. Take a picture or video like you normally would, or cover your camera so your picture is entirely black.
3. Tap the sticker button in the top-right — it looks like a square with a smiley face inside of it.
4. In the sticker menu, scroll down until you find the one that says "Quiz" and tap it.
5. Type your question and your answers into the appropriate fields.
To randomize the question, tap the dice icon above your keyboard.
Once you type two answers, the option to add another will appear. You can have up to four options.
To select the correct answer, tap the corresponding letter. It should turn green when you do.
You can also tap the color wheel above the sticker to change the sticker's color.
6. When you're finished, tap "Done" in the top-right corner.
7. Move the sticker to a spot you like on the screen. You might want to move it away from your face, for example.
8. When you're satisfied with how your quiz looks, post it to your story by tapping the "Your story" button in the bottom-left. If you only want your list of close friends to see it, tap "Close Friends" directly next to that instead.
9. To see the results of your quiz, just tap "Your story" again on the homepage, and when you reach your quiz, swipe up. You'll be able to see who's viewed and answered, what they've said, and what the most popular answers are.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- Elon Musk hits out at viral videos of DINK couples, saying there's an 'awful morality' to those who choose not to have children
- Married couples often share high blood pressure, study shows
- 8 Irresistible seasonal snacks to warm your winter days
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma says 'Wed in India' is a good idea for its food options
- NCLAT stays CCI penalty on NTPC in Ratnagiri Gas & Power shares issue
- A Japanese Start-Up Is Testing a Rocket Powered Entirely By Rocket Fuel Created From Cow Dung!
- Amazon sues scammers for stealing millions of dollars via fake returns