How to add members to a Google Group and start collaborating on projects, assignments, and events
- You can add members to a
- You can add members at the launch of a group or anytime after a group is created.
Google Groupsoffers several privacy levels, from a public option that allows anyone to join a private and invite-only group tier with new additions controlled by the group owner.
Keeping up with family, your business department, former classmates, or friends around the country has never been easier than with Google Groups. The online, remote collaboration platform lets you and your fellow members share photos, work on documents, and plan get-togethers.
Google gives users the option to make a group where people can add themselves, request to be added, or only be added through invitation. There's no limit to the number of people who can be in a group either, so you can add as many people as you want.
If you own a Google Group or there's a Google Group you want to add someone to, here's how to do it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to add members to a Google Group
1. Go to Google Groups in a web browser and, if prompted, sign in to your account.
2. Click on "My groups" at the top of the left-hand sidebar menu.
3. Under "My groups" in the center pane, click on the group you want to add someone to.
4. Select "Manage members."
5. In the left-hand column, click "Invite members."
6. Type in the email addresses of those you want to invite in the "Enter email addresses of people to invite" box.
7. Click "Send Invites."
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- Here is a list of bank holidays in October 2022
- An Apple executive is leaving the company after being filmed joking about fondling 'big-breasted women' in a viral TikTok video
- Toyota's president said he 'did a little happy dance' after the company dethroned GM to become the bestselling carmaker in the US last year
- PM Modi inaugurates India Mobile Congress, experiences 5G devices being showcased
- Jio will launch 5G for the entire country by December 2023: Mukesh Ambani
- Airtel 5G launched in eight cities, entire country to be covered by 2024
- SEBI tightens disclosure norms for IPOs, brings mutual fund transactions under the gambit of insider trading rules
- Best camera phone under ₹15000