How to cancel a BET Plus subscription and stop being charged for the service
- You can cancel your
BET Plusplan through the website, but only if you signed up through the website.
- BET Plus offers a free seven-day trial before you'll be charged the $9.99 monthly fee, and if you cancel during the trial, you won't be charged at all.
BET Plus is a
You can watch on your computer, phone, streaming device, or even sign up through an Amazon Prime Video account. But no matter how you watch,
Here, we'll show you how to cancel a BET Plus subscription that you signed up for using the website.
How to cancel a BET Plus subscription through the websiteAgain, if you signed up through the service's website, you'll have to cancel through the website, which is what we'll demonstrate below.
1. Visit the BET Plus website and log into your account.2. Click the gear icon in the top-right corner. 3. Under "Subscription," click "Manage Subscription."
4. Click "Cancel Subscription."
5. The website will ask if you want to cancel your subscription. Click "Yes, Cancel."
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- Air conditioner and cooling brand Voltas India eyes double digit growth this summer
- Gautam Adani and Mukesh Ambani cumulatively lost nearly $7 billion as the markets plunged
- Dr. Reddy’s, TCS, Bandhan Bank and other stocks to watch out for on April 13
- Sushil Chandra appointed as Chief Election Commissioner with effect from April 13
- TCS has broken many records in the last three months — but that isn't good enough for the market