How to cancel subscriptions on your Android device using the Google Play Store
- You can cancel subscriptions on your
Androidthrough the Google Play Storeapp.
- You'll have to open your Android's Play Store app and tap your profile icon, then select "Payments & subscriptions."
- Once you cancel a subscription, you can still use it until the last day of the month you've paid for.
Nowadays, it's not hard to find people with multiple subscription services. In fact, with all the gaming, music, TV, and film streaming content out there — not to mention health and food apps — it's almost impossible not to be signed up for some form of monthly paid service.
If you signed up for any of those services using an Android app, there's a good chance that they're billed through your
Luckily it doesn't take long to cancel any of your Android subscriptions through the Google Play Store. Here's how to do it.
How to cancel subscriptions on an Android
1. Open the Google Play Store app and tap your profile icon in the top-right corner.
2. In the Google menu that opens, tap Payments & subscriptions.
3. Tap Subscriptions, then find and select the membership that you want to cancel.
After you cancel a subscription, you should still have access to all of its content until the end of this billing month.
If you're trying to cancel a subscription but it doesn't appear in this menu, that means that you didn't sign up through Google Play. Check out the app or company's website, or try to contact them directly. They probably have an independent method for canceling accounts.
Melanie Weir contributed to a previous version of this article.
- Nepotism and termite-like corruption dented India : Modi
- Modi lists five pledges to turn India into a developed country in 25 years
- There will be a major shift in the way Indians shop and consume brands
- Modi remembers Nehru and Sarvarkar in his speech today
- Made-in-India gun used for 1st time for ceremonial salute at Red Fort on Independence Day