How to cancel your PlayStation Now subscription
- You can cancel a
PlayStation Nowsubscription online, on the PlayStationapp, or on your gaming console.
- PlayStation Now is a paid subscription service that offers access to a large back catalog of PlayStation games.
- After your subscription ends, you lose access to all membership features.
PlayStation Now is a cloud gaming subscription service by Sony that allows its members to stream PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, and
PlayStation Now is slightly different from PlayStation Plus, another subscription service by Sony. PlayStation Plus offers less games but early access to new games, demos, and betas, plus discounts in the PlayStation store.
If you're looking to cancel your PlayStation Now subscription, it can be done in a variety of ways. Here's what you need to know.
How to cancel PlayStation Now
There are several ways to cancel a PlayStation Now subscription: on a web browser, on the PlayStation app, and on your console.
On a web browser:
1. Sign in to your Sony account. Go to the Account Management page.
2. Click the Subscription tab.
3. Click Turn Off Auto-Renew next to PlayStation Now.
Quick tip: Click Turn On Auto-Renew before a subscription period ends to keep it active.
On a PS4 console:
1. Navigate to Settings.
2. Select Account Management.
3. On the Account Management page, choose Account Information.
4. Scroll down and select PlayStation Subscriptions.
5. Select PlayStation Now, then Turn Off Auto-Renew.
On a PS5 console:
1. Navigate to Settings, then select Users and Accounts.
2. Select Account, Payment and Subscriptions, then Subscriptions.
3. Select PlayStation Now, then Turn Off Auto-Renew.
On the mobile app:
2. Navigate to the PlayStation Store tab by tapping the PlayStation Store icon. Tap the smiley face icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Tap Subscription Management.
4. Next to PlayStation Now, tap Disable automatic renewal.
What happens when you cancel your PS Now subscription
Similar to when you cancel a PlayStation Plus subscription, after you cancel your PlayStation Now subscription you'll still have access to PS Now games until the end date of your paid subscription. For example, if you've previously paid through to the end of the month and you've cancelled on the 15th, you should still have a few weeks of gameplay before your subscription officially ends and you lose all benefits.
Once your PS Now subscription ends (when PlayStation doesn't receive a payment when it's due), you'll lose access to all PS Now games unless you purchase them separately or reactivate your subscription.How to get a refund from the PlayStation Store for a game, pre-order, or subscription purchaseHow to redeem PlayStation codes in 4 different waysHow to sign into your Playstation Network account on a PS4, and set up two-step verification for added securityHow to connect a PS4 controller to your PS4, and charge or add controllers
- Over 60 schools in and around Bengaluru receive bomb threat, students evacuated safely
- TVS Motor Co sales rise 31% to 3,64,231 units in November
- Johnny Depp unknowingly taught Ranveer Singh the craft of acting
- Midcap index rising for last 21 sessions, hitting fresh highs since November 16
- Global smartwatch shipments up 9% in Q3, Fire-Boltt & Huawei hit new highs: Report