How to change your AOL password or reset it if you've forgotten it
- You can change your
AOLpassword from the "Account Security" section of your account page.
- If you've forgotten your AOL password, you can change it by selecting the "Forgot password?" option on the sign-in page.
- You should protect your AOL account with a strong, unique password.
Like any internet account, you should give your AOL account a strong password. But no matter how strong your password is, you should try to change the password from time to time.This is especially important if you think your account has been hacked or compromised in some way.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to change your AOL password if you know your existing password
1. Open a browser and go to AOL.com. If you're not already logged into your AOL account, sign in now.2. Click your profile picture in the top-right of the web page. You'll be brought to your account page.
3. In the navigation pane on the left, click "Account Security."4. Click "Change password."
5. Enter the new password you want to use, and then enter it again to confirm you typed it correctly. You can click "Show password" if that makes it easier to type. When you're done, click "Continue."
Your new password will be saved.
How to reset your AOL password if you've forgotten your password1. Open a browser and go to AOL.com. On the Sign in page, enter your username and click "Next."
2. On the page to enter your password, click "Forgot password?"
3. Follow the instructions to reset your password. The process will vary depending upon what kind of security method you've set up. For example, AOL might send a one-time verification code to your
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- Here is why a ban on cryptocurrencies may not be even possible
- Chiacoin claims to be an eco-friendly cryptocurrency — here's how it works
- SII's Adar Poonawalla says it will take 2-3 years for the entire world population to get fully vaccinated
- India surpasses Brazil with more than 200 journalists succumbing to COVID-19 pandemic
- If you have taken Covishield shots, watch out for these blood clot symptoms listed out by India’s Health Ministry