How to change your name on Yahoo Mail and customize how people see your emails
- You can change your name on
Yahoo Mailthrough the "Account Info" menu.
- This menu will also let you change your
YahooMail nickname, which often appears in place of your real name.
- You can change your name through both the Yahoo Mail app and website.
Whether you just got a legal
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to change your name on Yahoo Mail's mobile app1. Open the Yahoo Mail app and tap on your profile icon in the top-left corner.
2. Tap on "Manage Accounts."
3. Tap on "Account Info."4. Tap on "Personal Info."Advertisement
5. Tap on the "Edit" option.
6. Here, you can edit your first name, last name, and nickname. Tap on the one you'd like to change and type in your new name.7. Tap "Done" to save your new details.Advertisement
How to change your name on Yahoo Mail's website
1. Open up your preferred browser and log into Yahoo Mail, and then click the profile icon in the top right corner.
2. A pop-up bubble will appear under the profile icon. Click on "Account Info."Advertisement
3. A new tab will open up in your browser, bringing you to your "Personal Info" page. Click "Edit" in the top right corner.4. Here, you can edit your first name, last name, or nickname. Click on the one you'd like to change and type in your new name.Advertisement
5. Click "Done" to save your new names.