How to change your profile picture on Houseparty and personalize your account
- You can easily change your profile picture on
Housepartyby accessing the settings menu.
- You will have the option to choose a photo from your library or remove the original picture entirely.
- Along with selecting a recognizable username, you may wish to change your picture in order to better personalize your account.
Whether you've never added a picture before or are looking to update your current one, you can change your profile picture on the Houseparty app in just a few steps.
To change your picture, you'll have to open the settings menu from the app camera screen. After navigating to the "Edit Profile" page, you'll be able to tap the circular camera icon at the top to make the switch. Choose a photo from your camera library and — once you do — you'll have the option to update it or remove it entirely at any time.
You may wish to change your profile picture in order to better personalize your Houseparty account. In the same settings menu, you'll also find options to update your email address and change your display and usernames.
Here's how to change your picture.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to change your profile picture on Houseparty
1. Open the Houseparty app to the camera screen on your mobile device.
2. Tap the smiley face icon.
3. Tap the settings gear icon in the pop-up.
4. Tap "Edit Profile."
5. This will bring you to your profile page. Tap the circle with your profile picture at the top of the screen. If you haven't added a picture yet, this will appear as a gray camera icon with a green plus (+) sign to add a photo.
6. A small pop-up will appear at the bottom of the screen with the option to "Choose from Library." If you've already uploaded a photo, you'll also have the option to remove the current one entirely in addition to replacing it.
7. Scroll through your camera library folders until you find the photo you're looking for. Tap to select a photo.
8. Adjust the chosen photo on the next page. Move and scale the photo so it fits in the circular frame.
9. Tap "Choose" when you're ready.
10. You should now return to your profile page, where your circular icon at the top will reflect the change.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- Neobanking platform Vance raises $5.8 million in seed round led by Hummingbird Ventures
- Natural gas price increase negative for GAIL, IGL, marginal beneficiary is RIL: Jefferies
- Auto sales remain buoyant in September with reports of a good festive season ahead
- IAF scrambles fighter jets after bomb scare on Iranian civilian plane in Indian airspace
- Delhi reports over 400 cases of dengue in a week, taking the tally to 937