How to clear your Twitter cache on a mobile device to make the app run more efficiently
- You can easily clear your
- Deleting your Twitter cache clears space on your mobile device and helps it run better.
- Visit Business Insider's Tech Reference library for more stories.
Your iPhone caches all content that you read on Twitter in the app. While this makes it easy to read old content, even when offline, it unfortunately takes up space on your iPhone by holding data in your Twitter cache.Twitter the cache will fill up again. For that reason, you should regularly empty your cache.Advertisement
Here's how to do it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to clear your Twitter cache on a mobile device
3. Tap on "Settings and privacy" in the menu. Advertisement
4. Tap on "Data Usage" under the "General" submenu.
5. Tap on "Media storage" and/or "Web Storage" under the "Storage" submenu.Advertisement
6. Tap "Clear media storage" and/or "Clear web storage." Once done, you should see "Zero KB" in the two items under "Storage."Advertisement
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- Woman dies at Jaipur railway station, later tests positive for COVID-19
- 3 new cases of COVID-19 in Pondy, tally reaches 107
- Yet another improvement thanks to lockdown, your resting heart rate
- COVID-19: R'than records one more death, 44 fresh cases
- Odisha reports highest single-day spike with 173 COVID-19 cases; total tally 2,781