How to contact Uber Eats in several different ways if you experience an issue with your order
- You can contact
Uber Eatsin a few different ways if you're having a problem and need assistance.
- If you need to report a problem to Uber Eats, you can reach out to them directly via email, phone, or Twitter, or you may find a solution to your problem in their help center.
Uber Eats is a convenient app, especially during this time of social distancing when you can't actually go out to some of your favorite restaurants. Sometimes it almost seems like magic to be able to simply tap a few buttons on your phone, and then have food delivered to your door within the hour.
However magical Uber Eats may seem, it's not a perfect system, and sometimes things go wrong. You may have ordered the wrong thing, changed your mind, had a problem with your driver, or your order may be missing items.
Uber Eats does provide several different ways to contact them if something happens with an order — since they know convenience is what people are looking for when they use their app, they want to keep the process as simple as possible.
How to contact Uber Eats using the "Help" section in your account
1. On the app, navigate to the "Account" tab at the bottom of your screen.
2. Tap "Help" to get to Uber Eats' help center.
3. Choose the topic that most closely relates to your issue, then see if any of their FAQs answer your question or solve the issue.
Most issues with Uber Eats can be solved within their help center, so don't give up until you're sure they don't have an option that helps you with your problem.
How to contact Uber Eats directly in several ways
If you're having a more unique or serious issue, you can also contact Uber Eats through email, by phone, or on Twitter.
- If you'd prefer your communication to be private, and don't mind if they get back to you right away or if you get your answer the next day, send an email to email@example.com. Note: Never send out sensitive information like your password or credit card number via email. An Uber Eats representative should never ask you for those details.
- If you still prefer a private conversation, but want your answer as quickly as possible — or if you feel there will need to be a lot of back-and-forth to fully explain your issue, call 800-253-6882. If your problem is that you want to change an order after it's already gone through, calling this number is the only way to do so.
- If you don't care whether your conversation is private — especially if you feel like your issue is a general one that Uber Eats should address publicly — you can tweet them @UberEats. You can also look through their Twitter account to find other general support info.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- Exploring India's majestic glaciers: 10 frozen wonders
- New fund alert: 'Axis India Manufacturing Fund'
- Anti-collision system KAVACH, Delhi-Kolkata, Delhi-Mumbai corridor to see completion in 2024-25: Vaishnaw
- Top 10 places to visit in India in December
- 10 Amazing health benefits of Aloe Vera