How to convert a PDF into a PowerPoint slideshow using Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe Acrobat lets you convert a PDF into a
PowerPointpresentation with just a few clicks.
- You can also use it to convert a PDF file into other types of files.
PDF files are typically unable to be edited, which makes them great for retaining formatting, but not so great when it comes to editing or file conversion.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to convert a PDF into a PowerPoint presentation using Adobe AcrobatKeep in mind that you will need to have the paid version of Adobe Acrobat in order to convert a PDF into a PowerPoint. If you only have Adobe Reader, converting a PDF to a PowerPoint won't be possible unless you upgrade to the full version of Acrobat.
1. Open the PDF that you want to convert. Make sure you are using Adobe Acrobat to open the PDF.2. On the right side of the screen, click on "Export PDF."
3. From the menu, click on "
4. In the pop-up window, select a location to save the new PowerPoint and type in a name for the file. Click "Save" when you are finished.
5. The conversion process may take a few minutes, depending on how large your PDF is. Once it has finished converting, you will be able to open the new PowerPoint presentation.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- Macrotech Developers IPO — here is how to check share allotment status
- PL 2021: Here’s a look at how Punjab Kings vs CSK play against each other
- Goa and Gurugram recorded highest single day of covid 19 cases today
- Wipro fears it may lose its employees to competitors as there is an explosion of IT jobs
- Citibank to exit consumer banking business in India