How to create a team in Microsoft Teams to collaborate with your coworkers efficiently
- You can create a team in Microsoft
Teamsusing the platform's desktop and mobile applications.
- Creating a team allows you to communicate and interact with a select group of co-workers directly.
Microsoft Teams is an application meant to aid organizations and other groups in organizing their work tasks and communication efficiently. Here's how to create a team in
How to create a team in Microsoft Teams on desktop
If you don't have a
3. Click the "Create team" button.4. Click on the button that corresponds to the type of team you wish to create. If you're not sure which one to pick, just click "Build a team from scratch."
5. Click on the button that represents the privacy settings you want the team to have.6. Type a name and description for your team. When you are finished, click "Create." 7. To add members to your team, type their contact info (typically their name or email address) into the blank field and click on their information when it appears. When you are finished adding members, click "Add."
How to create a team in Microsoft Teams on mobile
Like the desktop version, you need to sign up for Microsoft Teams and install the Teams mobile application before you can create a team.
1. Open the Microsoft Teams app and log in if prompted to do so.2. Tap on "Teams" at the bottom of your screen.
3. Tap on the three vertical dots located in the upper right corner of the screen.
4. In the menu that appears, tap "Create new team."5. Type a name and description for your team and choose the privacy settings you want the team to have. When you're finished, tap the check mark in the upper right corner.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- 25 kg gold jewellery and ₹96,000 cash stolen at gunpoint from Muthoot Finance branch in Tamil Nadu
- Rajasthan: Budget session from February 10
- IPL players auction to be held on February 18, says BCCI official
- Sensex slips 763 points, Nifty ends below 14,400 — metals, banks drag market lower
- Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status