How to delete Instagram Reels you've posted or archive them
- You can easily delete
Instagram Reelsyou've posted so that they are no longer viewable on your profile, other users' feeds, or the Explore tab.
- If you want to remove an
- From the same menu, you also have the option to archive the post rather than delete it.
You can easily record your own Instagram Reels and post them to your feed and to the Explore tab.
But nothing on Instagram is necessarily permanent, and if you change your mind it's easy to delete or archive a Reel.
How to delete Instagram Reels or archive them
1. Start the Instagram app and tap your profile icon in the lower right corner.
2. Find the Reel you want to delete and tap it. You can find it either from the grid view at the top left or the video view at the top center.
3. When you see the Reel you want to delete, tap the three-dot menu at the bottom right and then tap "Delete." Confirm you want to delete the Reel by tapping "Delete" in the pop-up window.
Your Reel is now deleted, and it will no longer be visible on your profile or to others in their feeds or Explore tab.
If you instead want to remove a Reel without deleting it, you have the option to "archive" the Reel from the same menu depicted in step three above.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- Girish Mathrubootham, the son of a retired bank officer who built a $13 billion company in just 10 years
- A couple who traveled to 48 states in an RV share 17 things they would never go on a trip without
- The Taliban is bringing back executions and cutting off hands as punishment after retaking control of Afghanistan
- Ethereum’s scaling issues strike again as TIME Magazine’s NFTs sell for 30 times their price
- Best baby swing cradle and chair in India
- China's FUD drags down Bitcoin, Ether and other cryptocurrencies yet again
- The India Chapter of the International Advertising Association elects Megha Tata as its President for a second term
- The beer ‘cartel’ of Kingfisher, Budweiser and Carlsberg have to cough up ₹870 crore in fines