How to delete your DoorDash account when you no longer use the delivery service
- To delete your
DoorDashaccount, you must log into your account using a web browser.
- You can't delete your DoorDash account on the mobile app.
Maybe you have too many delivery
However, you can't do it through the mobile app. You have to log in to your account on a web browser. Before deleting for good, DoorDash also gives you the option to download your data, which includes order information and receipts. It's also important to cancel your DashPass - DoorDash's subscription service where users get unlimited free deliveries on orders over $12 for $9.99 a month - before deleting.
How to delete your DoorDash account
1. Go to DoorDash's website, and log in using your DoorDash or Caviar credentials.
2. Select the menu icon in the top left corner of the page.
3. Select "Account."
4. Next, select "Manage Account." Before deleting your account, here you can also download or archive your data from your DoorDash account, including your personal information and receipts.
5. Select "Delete Account."
6. Enter the verification code sent to your device or email. Then select "Verify."
7. Select "Continue."
8. Select "Delete Account." You will then be logged out of DoorDash and your account will be deleted.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- Indian moviegoers might stay home this August in spite of big releases, says survey
- This startup offers ‘super’ healthy snacks for the price of Lay’s, Kurkure
- OPINION: World Biofuel Day — Can biofuel help sustainably meet the growing energy needs of India?
- Kotak Mahindra rolls out a lifestyle focused salary account
- Trading on Indian crypto exchange WazirX drops by over 55%, WRX token loses sheen