How to delete your DoorDash account when you no longer use the delivery service
- To delete your
DoorDashaccount, you must log into your account using a web browser.
- You can't delete your DoorDash account on the mobile app.
Maybe you have too many delivery
However, you can't do it through the mobile app. You have to log in to your account on a web browser. Before deleting for good, DoorDash also gives you the option to download your data, which includes order information and receipts. It's also important to cancel your DashPass - DoorDash's subscription service where users get unlimited free deliveries on orders over $12 for $9.99 a month - before deleting.
How to delete your DoorDash account
1. Go to DoorDash's website, and log in using your DoorDash or Caviar credentials.
2. Select the menu icon in the top left corner of the page.
3. Select "Account."
4. Next, select "Manage Account." Before deleting your account, here you can also download or archive your data from your DoorDash account, including your personal information and receipts.
5. Select "Delete Account."
6. Enter the verification code sent to your device or email. Then select "Verify."
7. Select "Continue."
8. Select "Delete Account." You will then be logged out of DoorDash and your account will be deleted.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
How to use an Uber Eats gift card to pay for orders on the app
How to contact Uber Eats in several different ways if you experience an issue with your order
How to cancel an Uber Eats order and determine if you'll get a refund
How to tip your delivery person on Postmates, and what to do if there's an issue with your order
How to cancel a Postmates order, whether you've just ordered it or scheduled it in advance
- Elizabeth Holmes ordered dinners for Theranos staff but made sure they weren't delivered until after 8 p.m. so they worked late: book
- My twin and I were in separate classrooms in school. Our joint math lesson made me realize how silly that was.
- 2,000 years before 'manscaping' and smooth armpits, the Romans were seriously into hair removal, archaeological findings show
- OPEC Plus will continue oil output cuts as prices remain unchanged
- Major train accidents that India witnessed in last 15 years
- Odisha rail crash: Rescuers try to raise buried coach, death toll at 238
- Largest road networks in the world – India beats China to take the second spot
- Manoj Bajpayee joins the league of on-screen lawyers like Pankaj Tripathi, Shriya Pilgaonkar & more