How to download iCloud for Windows so you can sync your files across Apple devices and a PC
- You can download
iCloudfor Windowsthrough the Microsoft Store or directly from Apple.
- iCloud for Windows allows you to access and sync files to your Apple devices from a
If you own and use Apple devices, you may want to sync your files and data to iCloud so that you can back them up and access them regardless of where you are and which device you have handy.
By syncing through the service, your files stay up to date across all your devices, so you never have to worry about accidental deletion or not being able to access something you uploaded via your iPhone on your Windows PC, for instance.
iCloud for Windows lets PC users store their files without taking up any space on their computer. It also makes the iCloud files easily shareable with colleagues, friends, or family through File Explorer.
How to download iCloud for Windows
If you want to use iCloud's features on your Windows PC, downloading and installing the software is a relatively simple and quick process that will get you up and running within a few minutes.
If you would like to install the iCloud program for Windows manually rather than through the Microsoft Store, you can also download the file directly from Apple. When prompted, follow these instructions.
1. Click Save File and when the download completes, open the file by double-clicking it.
2. Read through the terms and conditions and then select I accept, followed by Install.
3. After installation is complete, click Finish.
Note that you may need to restart your computer for the installation to complete. Once you have done so, you'll be able to enter your iCloud username and password to begin using the program.How to access and manage your iCloud account on any device How to buy more iCloud storage for your iPhone, and what you'll pay for each storage plan How to create an iCloud email account linked to a registered Apple ID How to clear iCloud storage and free up space on your iPhone, iPad, and other Apple devices
- Facebook and Microsoft aren’t the only ones creating a metaverse — here are five popular coins looking to create digital worlds
- Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio hikes prices of its plans by 21%
- Facebook, Microsoft and others look towards the $1 trillion dollar ‘metaverse’ opportunity — but that contradicts the base philosophy behind Web 3.0
- Meet Parag Agrawal, the IIT Bombay grad who is taking over from Jack Dorsey at Twitter
- Bankrupt Sintex Industries' stock doubles after RIL showed interest to acquire it
- Omicron COVID-19: Kerala orders 7 days quarantine for arrivals from high risk countries
- In India, less than one in every 10,000 jabs have led to serious adverse reactions — not necessarily due to the vaccine
- After taking us on a nostalgia trip by featuring 90s stars like Rahul Dravid and Jackie Shroff in its ads, CRED is back at it again, this time with Chacha Chaudhary and Suppandi