How to forward a message on the Signal secure-messaging app
- You can forward messages on
Signal, the secure-messaging app, just like you can on iMessage or Facebook Messenger.
- Signal only lets you forward messages on the mobile app — you can't forward messages through Signal's desktop website.
There used to be only a few ways to send messages to your friends, but now, there are hundreds of
Signal is one of these apps, but unlike many others, it provides more security with its end-to-end encryption. Signal also lets you perform basic functions that other apps do, like forwarding a message.On the mobile app, the process of forwarding a message is mostly the same regardless of your operating system. The only difference is that, on Android, you can only forward messages to one chat at a time — so if you want to forward the message to multiple people who are not in a group chat, you'll have to complete the process more than once. On iOS, you can send a message to multiple chats at once.
How to forward a message on Signal
1. Open the Signal app on your
3. A toolbar will appear at the bottom of the screen. Tap the arrow icon pointing to the right, the second icon from the right side of the screen.4. Tap the recipient(s) that you want to forward the message to, then tap the send arrow in the bottom right corner to finish.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- Farmers' protest: Delhi government denies permission to police to use stadiums as temporary jails
- Adani completes ₹1,300 crore acquisition of Alipurduar Transmission from Kalpataru Power
- Chaos at Tikri border as protesters clash with police
- Five patients killed after fire breaks out at ICU of COVID hospital in Gujarat, PM Modi condoles deaths
- How Adtech is helping to optimize revenue streams to monetization content for media & advertising during this age of online boom post COVID-19