How to make a Peacock account to stream 'The Office' and other NBC shows
- You can make a free
Peacockaccount to watch basic content or receive full access to all of the streamingservice's content for a monthly fee.
- Peacock is a streaming service from
NBCUniversalallowing people with an account to stream content from NBCUniversal and other partners.
- You can sign up for a Peacock account on a computer, a mobile device, or a streaming device.
Peacock is relatively new among content streamers, but it's making a name for itself due to the content it has available.
You have a few options for how to watch content on Peacock, though a free account will mostly be limited to NBCUniversal content like the first two seasons of "The Office." To watch shows such as Paramount's hit "Yellowstone" or ITV's "Downton Abbey," you'll need to sign up for a premium paid account.Here's how to create either a free or paid Peacock account through the mobile app, Peacock website, or streaming device.
How to make a Peacock account on a computer1. Go to Peacock's website and click on "Join Peacock."
2. When you get to the Join page, click on which plan you want. The first plan is free. The Premium plan gives access to all of the platform's content but for a fee of $4.99 a month or $49.99 for an annual plan. Premium Plus offers the same benefits as Premium but without commercials for $9.99 per month or $99.99 for a year.3. Once you click on the account, it will ask you to enter your email.
4. You can start your premium account with a seven-day free trial. You will still be required to enter a form of payment should you keep watching beyond the free trial.5. You can fill out the credit card form, though you can also sign up to pay with PayPal. Once your trial is over, you will be automatically charged and it will renew automatically each month.
How to make a Peacock account on a smartphone1. Find and download the Peacock app on your iOS or Android phone.
2. Sign up for an account in the app by clicking on "Watch for free." You can also choose "Sign In" in the upper right corner if you have opened a Peacock account elsewhere. If you sign up over the app, it will use the default email account associated with your phone and the form of payment associated with the apps.
3. When you sign up for a paid subscription, your phone will ask you to authorize payment and it will automatically apply the payment method associated with your phone.
How to make a Peacock account on a streaming device1. If your device doesn't initially have Peacock available as an app, download it.
2. Open the app and it will ask you if you want to "Get Peacock for free?"
3. To get a premium subscription, click on your account info.4. In your account info page, click on "Peacock Premium" or "Peacock Premium Plus." It will then ask you to enter the password for the email and account associated with this device.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- Gautam Adani and Mukesh Ambani cumulatively lost nearly $7 billion as the markets plunged
- Dr. Reddy’s, TCS, Bandhan Bank and other stocks to watch out for on April 13
- Sushil Chandra appointed as Chief Election Commissioner with effect from April 13
- TCS has broken many records in the last three months — from revenue to new deals to new hiring
- Haryana announces night curfew from 9 pm to 5 am with effect from tonight