How to share a Facebook video on WhatsApp by sending your contacts a direct link
- You can share a
Facebook videoon Androiddevice.
- Link sharing makes a copy of a website URL so that you can easily send media to friends on other social media platforms.
View all Offers
- 18% OFF
OPPO A55 (Starry Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers₹ 15490₹ 18990Buy On
- 16% OFF
Apple iPhone 11 (64GB) - Black₹ 41999₹ 49900Buy On
- 29% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M32 5G (Sky Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 16999₹ 23990Buy On
- 6% OFF
OnePlus 9 5G (Arctic Sky, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 46999₹ 49999Buy On
- 6% OFF
OnePlus 9 Pro 5G (Morning Mist, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 60999₹ 64999Buy On
Have you ever found a video on
Link sharing is a process that mobile devices use to make sending media easier across devices. It essentially copies and pastes a website URL for you so that you don't have to. Here's how to share Facebook videos on WhatsApp by link sharing.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to share a Facebook video on WhatsApp
Please note that you will need to have both the Facebook and WhatsApp apps installed on your mobile device in order to share Facebook videos on WhatsApp.
2. Underneath the pop-up window, swipe across the icon bar and tap on the icon labeled "More" on an Android. On an
3. If you're on an Android, tap on the icon labeled "Link Sharing."
4. Tap on the WhatsApp icon.
5. Swipe down your list of contacts until you find the person(s) with whom you want to share the video. On an iPhone, open WhatsApp and access your contacts.
6. Tap on the person(s) with whom you want to share the video. Then, tap the green arrow button located in the bottom right corner of your screen on an Android. Or tap "Next" on an iPhone.
7. Type a comment if you wish. When you are ready to send the video, tap the green circle emblazoned with a white icon that resembles a triangle or a paper airplane on an Android. On an iPhone, paste the link and tap "Send."
The Facebook video should now have been successfully sent over to your friend on WhatsApp.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- Delhi schools and colleges to reopen from November 1, says Deputy CM
- Looking to invest in Nykaa’s IPO? Here’s what analysts are saying
- Buy smartwatches that can track stress
- Here’s how you can pre-apply for upcoming IPOs of Nykaa, PolicyBazaar and Paytm
- Last date for filing the tax audit report for the 2020-21 fiscal is January 15, 2022