How to share your Amazon Wish List and let others add items to it
- You can share your
AmazonWish Lists using the "Invite" feature.
- Depending on your settings, people you share the
Wish Listwith can edit it along with you.
- You can share any of your Amazon lists in the same way as the Wish List.
View all Offers
- 31% OFF
Apple iPhone XR (64GB) - Black₹ 32999₹ 47900Buy On
- 8% OFF
OnePlus 9R 5G (Lake Blue, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 36999₹ 39999Buy On
Samsung Galaxy M51 (Electric Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) 6 Months Free Screen Replacement for Prime₹ 19999₹ 28999Buy On
- 27% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M12 (Blue,4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) 6000 mAh with 8nm Processor | True 48 MP Quad Camera | 90Hz Refresh Rate₹ 9499₹ 12999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Mi 11X 5G (Celestial Silver 6GB RAM 128GB ROM | SD 870 | DisplayMate A+ rated E4 AMOLED | Upto 18 Months No Cost EMI)₹ 27999₹ 33999Buy On
While wish lists are usually meant to help you save items you might want to buy later, Amazon's Wish List lets others get in on the
And if you're looking to make a collaborative list with someone - maybe you're working together to buy presents for a family member - you can set your Wish List so others can edit it.
Here's how to share your Wish List (or any other list) using the Amazon website or app.
How to share your Amazon Wish List using the website
1. Head to the Amazon website and log into your account, if you haven't already.
2. Hover your mouse over the Account & Lists option in the top-left, and then select Wish List from the pop-up.
3. You'll be brought to your Wish List. To share it, click Invite.
4. Select whether you'd like the people you share the list with to be able to edit it (View and Edit) or just see it (View Only).
5. Click Copy Link to save the Wish List link to your clipboard, so you can paste and share it anywhere; or click Invite by Email to get a prewritten email you can send to anyone.
How to share your Amazon Wish List using the mobile app
1. Open the
2. Tap the three stacked lines in the bottom-right corner, then tap Lists at the bottom of the screen.
3. You'll see all of your lists. Tap Wish List (or whichever list you want to share).
4. Tap Invite, and choose whether you want other people to be able to edit your Wish List (View and Edit) or just see it (View Only).
5. Use the options to copy the link to your phone's clipboard, email it, text it, or send it to another app.How to make an Amazon wish list on the desktop website or mobile app How to change the shipping address for an Amazon order How to track an Amazon package on a computer or mobile device How to archive Amazon orders and view or hide items in your archive
- WhatsApp won’t work on these phones from November 1: Check the full list
- Shiba Inu hits another all-time-high — now more valuable than Adani Enterprises, Tata Steel and Tech Mahindra
- Shiba Inu is not only bigger than Dogecoin — it’s now bigger than XRP, Polkadot and USD Coin as the seventh-biggest player in the market
- IRCTC will lose a chunk of its revenue to the Indian government starting next month
- EaseMyTrip makes its first acquisition in 13 years to strengthen its hotel offerings
- Portugal''s political fate uncertain after govt budget defeat
- Battlegrounds Mobile India gets Dune-themed rewards in new crossover
- YouTube is the most-used social media platform by influencers in India: AnyTag report