How to stitch on TikTok and add other users' videos to your own
- To stitch on
TikTok, find a video and tap the Share icon, then select Stitch. Stitchinglets you take part of someone else's TikTok videoand use it in your own video.
- Not all TikTok videos will have Stitch enabled, and you can choose whether to enable it for your own video.
View all Offers
- 33% OFF
Duroflex LiveIn - Pressure Relieving, Memory Foam, Roll Pack, 8 Inch Queen Size Medium Firm Mattress with Superior Comfort and Anti Microbial Fabric (75 X 60 X 8 Inches)₹ 12199₹ 19999Buy On
- 11% OFF
Duroflex Back Magic - Doctor Recommended Orthopaedic High Density Coir, 5 Inch Queen Size Firm Mattress for Back Support and Posture Alignment (78 X 60 X 5 Inches)₹ 15719₹ 20809Buy On
SleepX Dual Comfort 6-inch Medium Soft & Hard Queen Size Mattress (Orange, 75x60x6, High Resilience Foam)₹ 7839₹ 14756Buy On
- 24% OFF
Nilkamal Freedom Plastic Shoe Rack Storage Cabinet | FMSC18_Sandy Brown & Dark Brown₹ 4499₹ 5900Buy On
Wipro Adapt High Back Mesh Ergonomic Home-Office Chair with AWSM, Adjustable armrest, Cushion Lumbar & headrest, Durable Nylon Frame,5yr wrnty,BIFMA Certified,IDM Winner, Premium Fabric(Black)₹ 12499₹ 21500Buy On
TikTok is built on collaboration. Nearly every video uses music picked from a list, every day there's a new trend - that's not even mentioning the wildly popular Duet feature, which lets you virtually star in someone else's video.
If you're looking for more ways to collaborate with other TikTok users, check out the Stitch feature. Stitching lets you trim a clip from someone else's video and then use it at the start of yours. It's great for reaction videos, where you post your response to another video you've seen.
Here's how to stitch a video on TikTok.
How to stitch on TikTok
1. Find the video that you want to stitch and tap the Share icon, which looks like an arrow.
2. In the menu that appears, select the Stitch icon and then wait a few moments for the video to process. The longer the video, the longer this will take.
Quick tip: If the Stitch icon doesn't show up or is grayed out, that video's owner has disabled stitching.
3. When it's done, you'll be brought to a page where you can cut out five seconds of the video to use in yours. Use the slider at the bottom of the screen to scroll through the video, and the red bars to select the section you want. Tap Next when you're done.
4. You'll be brought to TikTok's regular recording screen. Record the rest of your TikTok video using all the tools you're used to, and then tap the checkmark.
5. Add any effects, text, stickers, voiceovers, or captions that you want. Tap Next.
6. Give your TikTok a title and tags. Here you can also choose whether other users can Stitch your video - tap the toggle switch next to Allow Stitch to disable it.
7. Hit Post, and your stitched video will upload.How to add a link to your bio on TikTok so you can send viewers to your website How to change your age on TikTok if it was entered incorrectly and you want access to age-appropriate features How to add custom sounds and music to a TikTok, or pick from TikTok's pre-made library How to slow down a TikTok video by recording in slow motion
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale — Best deals and offers on Apple iPhones, iPads, and more
- ‘Extreme fear’ is ruling the crypto markets — is this an opportunity or a warning sign for investors?
- El Salvador's president hits back on Twitter after rating agency Moody's issues warning over its bitcoin buying
- pi Ventures plans to invest in 25 young startups with its latest $75 million fund
- Best deals on hair straighteners, trimmers and other grooming products on Amazon
- Amazon Republic Day Sale 2022 — Best deals and offers on Echo smart speakers, Fire TV Sticks and more
- Two IndiGo planes avert mid-air collision over Bengaluru airport, DGCA to take strict action
- India's tennis star Sania Mirza announces retirement from the sport by the end of 2022 season