How to take a screenshot on any HP computer or tablet
- You can take a screenshot on your HP
laptopor desktop computerby pressing the Print Screen key, often abbreviated as "prt sc."
- There are a number of ways to customize your screenshot using key combos.
- The Print Screen key is found in the top row of your keyboard.
- To take a screenshot on an
HPtablet, press and hold the Power button and Volume Down button at the same time.
Taking a screenshot is such a common task that it has been a standard feature built into computers since the early days of personal computing. No matter what kind of HP computer, laptop, or tablet you own, you can take a screenshot with just a few clicks or taps.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to take a screenshot on an HP desktop or laptop computer
The easiest way to take a screenshot is to use the Print Screen key on your keyboard. HP generally labels this key "prt sc" (though it may vary somewhat from model to model) and is found along the top row of keys.
- On most HP laptops, you'll find the Print Screen key beside the Delete key.
- An HP desktop computer can be combined with any keyboard, so the Print Screen key could be anywhere, though you'll still find it in the top row either near or among the Function keys.
How to take a screenshot on an HP tablet
You can also take a screenshot on an HP tablet, but because there is no keyboard, the process is different. In fact, taking a screenshot on a tablet is very similar to the way you take a screenshot on your phone.1. Press and hold the Power button and the Volume Down button at the same time.
2. After about two seconds, the screen will flash and your screenshot will be captured.3. The screenshot is automatically saved in the Photos folder on your tablet.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- NASSCOM says Budget 2021 should ensure ESOPs are taxed only when shares are sold
- Asian Paints profit jumps 62% led by a powerful performance in the decorative paint segment
- How to apply for Home First Finance Company IPO
- Cryptocurrency startup BuyUcoin hacked, data of over 3 lakh users leaked
- Microsoft Surface Laptop Go with 10th gen Intel Core i5 processor launched starting at ₹63,499