How to take a screenshot on your Motorola smartphone and find the image later
- You can take a screenshot on your Motorola
smartphoneof messages and other content just like you would with most smartphones.
- After taking a screenshot, you can find and view the image in your Motorola's photo gallery.
Read on for a quick tutorial on screenshotting using a
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to take a screenshot on Motorola1. On your Motorola smartphone, open up the app, image, or content you wish to screenshot.
3. Press down on the power button and the lower volume button at the same time to take the screenshot.If you successfully took the screenshot, you'll hear a small click (if you have your volume on) and see a brief flash on your smartphone's screen.
How to view a screenshot on Motorola
After you've taken a screenshot, it will be saved in one of your Motorola smartphone's image folders. You can view the screenshot from there.1. Open your Motorola smartphone's camera app. 2. Open the camera's photo gallery.
3. If you don't see a thumbnail for the screenshot right away, look for a folder titled "Screenshots." Where the
After you've located the screenshot, you can view it by tapping on it. You can also send it to other smartphone users through the messaging app of your choice, so long as the app in question supports image sharing between devices.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- PL 2021: Here’s a look at how Punjab Kings vs CSK play against each other
- Goa and Gurugram recorded highest single day of covid 19 cases today
- Wipro fears it may lose its employees to competitors as there is an explosion of IT jobs
- Citibank to exit consumer banking business in India
- Checkout what is allowed and what is not in the new guidelines issued by the Delhi government