How to turn off AirPlay screen sharing on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac computer
- On an
iPhoneor iPad, you can turn off AirPlayfrom the app you're streaming by tapping the AirPlay icon and selecting "Turn off AirPlay."
- To stop mirroring on an iPhone or iPad, go to the Screen Mirroring icon in the Control Center and tap "Stop Mirroring."
- On a
Mac, you can disable AirPlay Screen Mirroring through your "Display Preferences."
How to turn off AirPlay on an iPhone or iPad
- If you're using AirPlay to stream video from an app on your iPhone or iPad, tap the AirPlay icon in the app and choose Turn off AirPlay.
- If you're using AirPlay to mirror your device, open the Control Center by swiping it down from the top right of the screen (on older devices running iOS 11 or older, swipe up from the bottom of the screen), tap Screen Mirroring and then tap Stop Mirroring.
How to turn off AirPlay on a Mac
1. On a Mac computer, click the Control Center icon at the top right.
2. Click the Screen Mirroring icon.
3. In the pop-up menu, click Display Preferences...
4. At the bottom of the Built-In Retina Display window, click the AirPlay Display menu and choose Off.
- I asked Microsoft's 'new Bing' to write me a cover letter for a job. It refused, saying this would be 'unethical' and 'unfair to other applicants.'
- Microsoft's ChatGPT-powered Bing browser now available publicly
- Don't be in a hurry to prepay but plan EMIs better, say experts as home loan burden set to rise
- PM Modi endorses Indian Oil's 'Surya Nutan' solar cooker at India Energy Week! Should you switch?
- Adani Power's Q3 profit plunges 96% to Rs 9 cr as expenses rise
- After an Ather 450X catches fire, the company says its battery is safe — fire was due to a wiring harness issue
- CCTV camera for home with mobile connectivity for 2023
- Best smartwatches under ₹3000