How to uninstall Microsoft OneNote from your PC or Mac computer
- It's easy to uninstall
Microsoft OneNotefrom your Windows or Maccomputer if you no longer want to use the program.
- You can uninstall OneNote from your Windows
PCthrough your computer Settings using the "Add or remove programs" section.
- To uninstall OneNote on a Mac, drag OneNote to the Trash from within the Finder.
View all Offers
- 17% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M21 2021 Edition (Arctic Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | FHD+ sAMOLED | 6 Months Free Screen Replacement for Prime (SM-M215GLBDINS)₹ 11999₹ 14499Buy On
- 16% OFF
Oppo A16 (Pearl Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers₹ 13490₹ 16990Buy On
- 29% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M32 5G (Sky Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 16999₹ 23990Buy On
- 23% OFF
Redmi 9 (Sky Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8499₹ 10999Buy On
- 8% OFF
OnePlus 9R 5G (Lake Blue, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 36999₹ 39999Buy On
OneNote is a popular note-taking app that's available on both the Mac and Windows as a free download or as part of a
If you install OneNote on your computer and later decide you no longer want to use it – perhaps you intend to switch to the web-based Evernote instead – you can uninstall it to free up room on your computer's hard drive.
Here's how to do it on a Mac and Windows PC.
How to uninstall OneNote from a Windows computer
1. Click Start.
2. Pick the Settings icon, which is shaped like a small gear.
3. When the Settings window appears, locate the "Find a setting" search box at the top and type "add or remove."
4. Click "Add or remove programs."
5. Scroll through the list of installed programs and find OneNote or type "OneNote" in the "Search this list" box to filter the results.
6. Click OneNote and then click "Uninstall."
7. Confirm your choice to uninstall.
8. Select OneNote and then click "Uninstall."
How to uninstall OneNote from a Mac computer
1. In the Finder, click "Applications." You should see a list of all the apps installed on your computer.
2. Find OneNote and drag it to the Tash.
3. If you have OneNote in the Dock on the desktop, drop the icon from the Dock to the Trash as well.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- India starts probe into Facebook’s algorithm, seeks info on moderation process
- Shiba Inu is not only bigger than Dogecoin — it’s now bigger than XRP, Polkadot and USD Coin as the seventh-biggest player in the market
- Amazon-backed digital insurance company Acko is now valued over a billion dollars
- iOS 15.2 beta brings App Privacy Report that shows how apps snoop on you
- Why do brands die?