How to upload a video to YouTube from your iPad in 4 steps
- You can upload a video to
YouTubefrom your iPadin just a few steps — just make sure you download the YouTube mobile app first.
- To upload a video to YouTube from your iPad, you'll first need to grant the app permission to access your media library, camera, and
- You can edit your video clip within the YouTube app, as well as add a title and description.
Once you have the YouTube app on your iPad, you can easily add any videos so that your friends, family, and others can enjoy the clips.
Just note that in order to share videos to YouTube from your iPad, you will have to allow the app considerable access to your device.That said, the ease of the upload process once your iPad is configured is pretty remarkable. Just follow these steps to share your clips with the world.
How to upload a video to YouTube from your iPad1. Open the YouTube app and then tap the camera icon at the top of the screen. If you have never uploaded a video from your iPad before, you'll have to grant YouTube access to your library, camera, and microphone.
2. Tap the video you wish to upload, trim it as you wish, and if you want, add a filter using the icon at the center bottom of the screen.3. Tap "NEXT" in the top right corner of the screen, then add a title and description.
4. Tap "UPLOAD" in the top right corner and that's it, your video will be posted to your YouTube channel.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- IAMAI-BACC appoints India’s first cyber security coordinator Dr Gulshan Rai as its Advisory Board Member
- Here are the top most awaited Indian web series of 2021 as per YouGov's survey
- Nykaa will spend its IPO money on setting up retail stores and repaying loans
- Ola Scooter launch date set for August 15 – here’s everything you need to know
- Facebook employees asked to wear masks at offices due to rising Covid cases