How to use PayPal's official currency calculator to convert between nearly two dozen currencies
- To use the
PayPalcurrency calculator, you need to log into your account and open the "Wallet" page.
currencycalculator lets you convert money amounts between nearly two dozen global currencies.
- The exact conversion rates are updated often, so you'll always know how PayPal will convert your money.
Since its founding over 20 years ago, PayPal has revolutionized the world of online business and banking. More often than not, if you're paying for something online, there's an option to pay using PayPal — and usually, it's the more secure option.
Aside from making it easier for buyers and sellers in America to interact, it also opened the borders, letting people across the world do business with each other.But sometimes, that global exchange of goods and services can come with a bit of math, because conversion rates between currencies can be tricky.
Here's how to find and use PayPal's currency calculator.
How to use PayPal's currency calculator1. Go to paypal.com and log into your account.
2. On your account page, click "Wallet" at the top of the screen.3. Underneath your current PayPal balance, you'll see a few options. Click "Currency Calculator." 4. You'll be brought to a page where you can pick two currencies, type in an amount of money, and convert between the two. When you pick a currency, you'll also be shown the current conversion rate.
5. When you're done converting, click "Done," and you'll be brought back to your PayPal wallet.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- Everybody in India must get Covid vaccine free, says Kejriwal
- Samsung now lets you buy up to four products in one single EMI as it seeks to boost sales this festive season
- Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- K'taka healthcare warriors first to get Covid vaccine: Minister
- Cong, BJP in K'taka cross swords over vaccine promise