How to watch Peacock and stream your favorite NBC shows like 'The Office'
- You can watch
Peacockon a wide variety of devices.
- Peacock is NBCUniversal's content
- There is a free option for Peacock and two paid versions with more content.
Many content providers have launched their own streaming services and NBCUniversal's Peacock is one of the latest ones to be started by a traditional broadcast company.
Peacock has NBC shows ranging from "30 Rock" to "The Office." It also has other shows such as ITV's "Downton Abbey" or Paramount Network's "Yellowstone." Plus, Peacock has exclusive content, from "Wilmore" to "Saved by the Bell."
Like most other streaming services, you can stream from a wide variety of devices, including a computer, a smartphone or tablet, and certain streaming devices and gaming consoles. You can check your specific device's compatibility with the service on Peacock's website.
How to watch Peacock on a computer
1. Go to peacocktv.com.
2. Scroll down to pick your plan.
- You can watch for free by clicking on the first option, though it has limited offerings.
- Peacock Premium includes all the service's content with commercials for $4.99 per month or $49.99 for an annual subscription.
- Peacock Premium Plus gives you access to all the content without commercials for $9.99 per month or $99.99 annually.
3. You will have to sign up with an email. If you sign up for a paid subscription, you will have to enter credit card information though there is a free seven-day trial.
4. Once in the website, you can click on any content based on which plan you signed up for.
How to watch Peacock on a smartphone or tablet
1. Go to your app store on your device (smartphone or tablet).
2. Find and download the Peacock app.
3. If you've opened a Peacock account on a computer or a streaming device, you can sign in here with your pre-existing account. If not, you can sign up for an account over the app.
4. On the app, you can scroll through trending content by tapping on "Trending" in the bottom, browse using a channel listing by clicking on "Channels," or browse by program on a page similar to the website's home page by tapping on "Browse."
How to watch Peacock on a streaming device
1. Some devices may have Peacock built in as a default. For others, you will have to search for it where you find new apps.
2. Once you have found it, click on and download the Peacock app.
3. Once you've downloaded and opened it, the app will ask you if you want to "Get '
4. It will now offer you the option to "Sign Up to Watch for Free." If you click this, you will sign in with whatever email is your streaming device's default. If you already have an account, click on "Sign in" in the upper-right corner.
5. Once you have either signed up or signed in, you will end up at a landing page similar to that of the Peacock website.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- Lenskart acquires majority stake in Japanese eyewear brand for $400 million
- In India, it could be a funding autumn not winter with active funds are still closing big deals
- Best laptops for students under ₹30,000
- A CRED-like platform is what Indian OTT users want to juggle multiple subscriptions
- From anti-phishing phrases to two-factor authentication – here’s how Kucoin keeps your account secure