Where are Steam screenshots saved? How to find you screen grabs on the Steam gaming app or your hard drive
- Using the F12 key, you can capture
Steamgames' screenshots, which the app saves to a folder on your computer.
- Each Steam game you take screenshots of will have its own folder.
- The easiest way to find screenshots is by using the View menu in the Steam app and choosing "Screenshots."
- If you can't use the Steam app, you can manually navigate the screenshots folder by opening the location where the Steam app was installed.
Steam makes it easy to take a screenshot within any game just by pressing the F12 function key.
As soon as you do that, you should see a small notification that the screenshot has been saved to your computer.Unfortunately, it might not be obvious where that screenshot was saved. The good news is that it's easy to find from within the Steam app on your computer.
Here's how to find where Steam screenshots are saved.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to find where Steam screenshots are saved using Steam1. Open the Steam app on your computer.
2. In the menu bar, click "View," and then click "Screenshots." The Screenshot Uploader window will appear.3. In the Screenshot Uploader, use the Show dropdown menu to choose the game with the screenshots you want to find.
4. Click "Show on Disk." A folder window will appear with the screenshots. This is where they are saved.
How to find where Steam screenshots are saved without using Steam1. You'll need to open a particular folder on your computer with the following text:
- On Windows 10, open this folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam.
- Mac users should open this folder: Users/[your Mac username]/Library/Application Support/Steam.
2. If you installed Steam in a different location, you'd need to find it on your own.
3. Within the Steam folder, open the "Userdata" subfolder.
5. If you have more than one account, there will be one folder for each account, and you might need to explore to figure out which folder is the one you want.6. Find and open the folder named "760."
7. Click "Remote." The folders in the Remote folder are games that have screenshots.8. Now open a folder and look in its "screenshots" folder to find the images.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- Global availability of Covid vaccine for public only by mid-2021: Moody's
- Andhra CM directs Covid vaccine distribution plan be drawn up
- K'taka to adopt decentralised models for vaccine delivery
- Thackeray seeks 'national vaccine distribution policy'
- Respite for slum dwellers along Delhi railway tracks as Centre tells SC that no coercive steps will be taken against them