Meet Amelia Pond: 'Vice president of future Google relations with Apple'
Symantec warned that hackers are using fake accounts as a way to gather information about business professionals to use in some unknown but presumably nefarious way, such as a "social engineering" attack, where hackers trick you into revealing passwords, or clicking on malware.
Amelia Pond's LinkedIn account, while clearly fake, does not appear to be have been created for such nefarious ends.
Instead, she serves as a reminder that there are a lot of really funny people in the tech world, lurking in unexpected places, waiting to make you laugh.
- Gandhar Oil IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 50 MP camera in India