How to enable Jio Wi-Fi calling on OnePlus smartphones
Indranil Aditya/NurPhoto via Getty Images
Luckily, we have just the right solution for you. If you have a OnePlus smartphone and cannot wait for
How to enable
- To begin, download and install OnePlusLogKit 1.0 on your device.
- If you get the prompt, enable “Install from Unknown Sources” on your phone.
- Now, open the Dialer on your phone and dial ‘*#800#’.
- Your phone will display a warning. Click ‘Enter’.
- Now, tap on ‘oneplus Logkit’.
- Now, go to Function Switch and enable VoWiFi switch.
- Your phone will now ask you to reboot the phone. Select “okay”.
- Now, go to Settings > Wi-Fi & Internet > SIM & network > SIM 1 / 2 (Jio 4G) > Enhanced Communications > Turn on Wi-Fi Calling .
Reliance Jio now lets you make calls over any Wi-Fi network
Here’s how to enable Airtel Wi-Fi calling on your smartphone
All you need to know about Jio’s 2020 Happy New Year offer with data and voice benefits for 1 year