It's been nearly 10 years since the iPhone debuted - look how terrible the first one was
It was a revelation.
Before the iPhone came out, smartphones were clunky devices, half keyboard and half screen.
Full websites didn't run on mobile phones, so companies were forced to build weak, mobile versions of their sites.
The iPhone changed all that.
And yet, the typical smartphone experiences we all enjoy today didn't happen overnight. It took years of Apple adding feature upon feature. By today's standards, the original iPhone was a useless brick.
As a reminder of how far the iPhone has come, we've put together this slideshow.
Jay Yarow contributed to an earlier version of this story.
- Unlike millennials, GenZ employees don’t want to quit but want fewer working hours
- IIT Bombay and JSW Group to establish a technology hub for steel manufacturing
- Realme 9i 5G Review - 5G Upgrade With Cosmetic Changes
- Top 5 automatic cars under ₹10 lakh in India
- India's demand for the yellow metal rises 43% in Q2: World Gold Council