Best premium smartphone deals on Amazon Great Indian Festival 2020 sale
Rounak Jain / Business Insider India
- Amazon has announced its Great Indian Festival 2020 sale.
- The sale is now live for Prime members and other users can avail these offers from October 17.
- Smartphones from major companies have been discounted by the e-commerce giant.
As part of the Amazon Great Indian Festival 2020 sale, HDFC Bank credit and debit card holders can get discounts of up to ₹3,000 and additional bonus cashback of ₹12,000.
You can also avail of additional exchange discounts and no-cost EMI offers wherever available. This will vary between products, so make sure to keep an eye on all the available offers while buying.
AdvertisementWe have picked the best premium smartphone deals for you.
Best deals on premium smartphones on Amazon
|Smartphone||Regular price||Sale price||Discount|
|Apple iPhone 11||₹64,900||₹47,999||₹16,901|
|Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus||₹79,999||₹44,999||₹35,000|
|OnePlus 7T Pro||₹53,999||₹43,999||₹10,000|
|Xiaomi Mi 10||₹54,999||₹44,999||₹10,000|
|OnePlus Nord 5G||₹37,999||₹29,999||₹8,000|
|Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite||₹43,000||₹37,999||₹5,001|
|Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro||₹28,999||₹22,999||₹6,000|
|Vivo X50 Pro||₹54,999||₹49,990||₹5,009|
|Samsung Galaxy M51||₹28,999||₹22,499||₹6,500|
Amazon has discounted flagship smartphones from all major companies. The Apple iPhone 11, the OnePlus 8 and the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus are among the major flagship devices that are available at a discounted price as part of the Great Indian Festival 2020 sale. In addition to the discounts, users can also avail the card offers mentioned above to further bring down the prices.
If you are looking to purchase a smartphone, you can select from one of the above smartphones and get them at the best price.
Samsung partners with Amazon to launch Galaxy M31 Prime, a special edition smartphone
OnePlus 8 review – flagship performance in a handy package
Samsung Galaxy M51 first impressions – this could be the new battery champ
- How Adtech is helping to optimize revenue streams to monetization content for media & advertising during this age of online boom post COVID-19
- Russia to produce Sputnik V Covid vaccine in India
- Malaria No More India and Times Bridge launch a Google Assistant feature that will answer people’s queries on malaria
- Burger King India is all set to float its ₹810 crore IPO next week — Here are the details
- Bitcoin’s record run over seven weeks makes a sharp U-turn but experts call it a healthy correction