iPhone 12 gets a massive price cut on Flipkart ahead of the iPhone 13 launch
Apple iPhone12 series has received massive discounts on Flipkart.
- This comes just a day before the launch of the iPhone 13 series.
- Here are the prices at which you can get the iPhone 12 series on Flipkart.
AdvertisementThe iPhone 12 series has received a massive price cut on Flipkart a day ahead of the iPhone 13 launch, giving users a great option to upgrade to the iPhone 12 series at a discount.
The iPhone 13 series is expected to come with a more powerful processor, new features and hardware upgrades. The company is expected to announce four devices in the iPhone 13 series.
It is normal for existing devices to be discounted ahead of a launch to clear the stock of existing devices.
The iPhone 12 mini 64GB variant is currently available for ₹59,999, down from its regular price of ₹69,900, offering a discount of ₹9,901. The 128GB and 256GB variants of the device have also been discounted by ₹9,901.
The iPhone 12 has been discounted by ₹12,901 for the 64GB, 128GB and 256GB storage variants. The 64GB variant is now available for ₹66,999, down from its original price of ₹79,900.
Coming to the iPhone 12 Pro, it has received a discount of ₹4,000 across the three variants. The 128GB base variant is now available for ₹1,15,900, down from ₹1,19,900.
The flagship iPhone 12 Pro Max has also been discounted by ₹4,000. It is now available for ₹1,25,900, down from ₹1,29,900. Similarly, the 256GB and 512GB variants of the device have also been discounted by ₹4,000.
Apple Watch Series 7 release date, price, features and everything we know so far
Biggies like Samsung and Apple to newbies Realme and OnePlus, everyone wants a pie of the Indian tablet market
Apple iPhone 13 series – features, price, release date, design and everything we know so far
Popular on BI
- JPMorgan's Jamie Dimon says he isn't afraid of China, but would leave if the US government told him to
- Charlie Munger once said he and Warren Buffett weren't interested in emulating Elon Musk: 'We don't want that much failure'
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
- From hospitality to financial services – Top 10 industries for new startups in India
- The best apps and games of 2023, as per Apple
- Raymond independent directors say no law requires them to investigate matrimonial disputes
- Researchers harness AI to map visual functions in brain