Apple iPhone 14 Pro to get 48MP camera, periscope lens expected to be used in 2023
According to analyst
Kuo previously claimed that the 48-megapixel camera will be limited to
8K videos would be suitable for viewing on Apple's AR/VR headset that may launch next year.
In addition, Apple may give at least one iPhone 15 model a periscope lens. This will allow for significantly improved optical zoom.
The next flagship series, the iPhone 14 line-up, will come with up to 2 TB of storage.
Apple will adopt QLC flash storage for next year's iPhone and that thanks to the newer storage technology, it will increase capacity to 2 TB.
Under the hood, the upcoming iPhone is expected to run on iOS 16 and pack a 3,815mAh battery with fast-charging support.
Apple starts iPhone 13 trial production in India, production to begin in February
AdvertisementiPhone 14: Everything we have heard about Apple’s next-generation flagship
Popular on BI
- All major automakers except Bajaj Auto expected to register growth in January say brokerages
- India's core sector output rises by 7.4 per cent in December
- Indian start-ups are looking at reverse flipping says Economic Survey
- This cheesecake startup refused to give up a slice of its company for a lower valuation on Shark Tank India
- SC suggest Nirav Modi's bro-in-law to give letter of authority to CBI to access offshore bank accounts