Apple iPhone 14 Pro to get 48MP camera, periscope lens expected to be used in 2023
According to analyst
Kuo previously claimed that the 48-megapixel camera will be limited to
8K videos would be suitable for viewing on Apple's AR/VR headset that may launch next year.
In addition, Apple may give at least one iPhone 15 model a periscope lens. This will allow for significantly improved optical zoom.
The next flagship series, the iPhone 14 line-up, will come with up to 2 TB of storage.
Apple will adopt QLC flash storage for next year's iPhone and that thanks to the newer storage technology, it will increase capacity to 2 TB.
Under the hood, the upcoming iPhone is expected to run on iOS 16 and pack a 3,815mAh battery with fast-charging support.
Apple starts iPhone 13 trial production in India, production to begin in February
AdvertisementiPhone 14: Everything we have heard about Apple’s next-generation flagship
Popular on BI
- Public food stockholding: India urges WTO members to start text-based talks
- US urges India to cooperate with Canada in Nijjar investigation
- Sensex, Nifty fall in morning trade on unabated foreign fund outflows
- Vistara, Air India in expansion mode with daily non-stop flights to Maldives and Doha
- JSW Infra lists at 20% premium in-line with grey market expectations