Apple’s cheapest iPhone available in India for sale – check price, launch offers and more
- The Apple iPhone SE has been priced starting at ₹42,500 in India.
- Flipkart is offering a discount of up to ₹3,600 on the iPhone SE.
- The iPhone SE features a 12MP primary camera and supports 18W fast charging.
Apple launched the iPhone SE 2020, the company’s cheapest iPhone last month in India. The device did not go on sale as the country has been under a nationwide lockdown since March 24.
View all Offers
View all Offers
- 29% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M32 5G (Sky Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 16999₹ 23990Buy On
- 28% OFF
OPPO A31 (Mystery Black, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers₹ 11490₹ 15990Buy On
- 11% OFF
Tecno POVA 2 (Polar Silver, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage)| 7000mAh Battery | 48MP Camera | Helio G85₹ 11999₹ 13499Buy On
- 24% OFF
OPPO A74 5G (Fluid Black,6GB RAM,128GB Storage) - 5G Android Smartphone | 5000 mAh Battery | 18W Fast Charge | 90Hz LCD Display₹ 15990₹ 20990Buy On
- 17% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M21 2021 Edition (Arctic Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | FHD+ sAMOLED | 6 Months Free Screen Replacement for Prime (SM-M215GLBDINS)₹ 11999₹ 14499Buy On
The government has now relaxed the lockdown restrictions, allowing e-commerce operators to sell non-essential items such as phones, laptops and other electronics. The iPhone SE 2020 will be available from Flipkart.
Apple iPhone SE pricing and availability
|Apple iPhone SE||Price|
AdvertisementThe Apple iPhone SE 2020 will be available from Flipkart from 12 noon today in Black, Red and White color options.
Apple iPhone SE launch offers
- ₹3,600 instant discount on HDFC Bank debit card and credit card EMI transactions.
- ₹1,500 instant discount on HDFC Bank non-EMI transactions.
- 6-month YouTube Premium trial.
- 5% cashback on Flipkart Axis Bank credit card.
- No cost EMI option.
- 4.7-inch HD (1334 x 750 pixels) resolution Retina IPS display.
- Apple A13 Bionic chip with 3rd gen neural engine, up to 256GB internal storage.
- iOS 13.
- Dual SIM (Nano + eSIM).
- TouchID fingerprint sensor.
- IP67 certified for water and dust resistance.
- 18W fast charge, Qi wireless charging support.
- 4G, 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS and NFC.
|12MP wide-angle-lens||f/1.8 aperture|
|7MP selfie camera||f/2.2 aperture|
The Apple iPhone SE also features a built-in stereo speaker for audio.
I've been using Apple's new iPhone SE for 2 weeks — here are the best and worst things about it so far
Apple's new $400 iPhone SE is a tiny but powerful device that's perfect for people who hate large phones and just want the basics
Apple's new iPhone SE is a sign of a new direction for the company, and that it's finally starting to take Android seriously
Popular on BI
- Fino Payments Bank will be the first fintech startup in India to get listed on the bourses and it is profitable
- CRED's ad featuring Rahul Dravid was the most viral ad in IPL 2021: Report
- Best steel plates for lunch and dinner in India
- Amazon-backed office shuttle service Shuttl finds a saviour in Chalo
- Thermal power plants in Tamil Nadu emit more toxic gases than permissible limits, finds study