Apple’s cheapest iPhone available in India for sale – check price, launch offers and more
- The Apple iPhone SE has been priced starting at ₹42,500 in India.
- Flipkart is offering a discount of up to ₹3,600 on the iPhone SE.
- The iPhone SE features a 12MP primary camera and supports 18W fast charging.
The government has now relaxed the lockdown restrictions, allowing e-commerce operators to sell non-essential items such as phones, laptops and other electronics. The iPhone SE 2020 will be available from Flipkart.
Apple iPhone SE pricing and availability
|Apple iPhone SE||Price|
The Apple iPhone SE 2020 will be available from Flipkart from 12 noon today in Black, Red and White color options.
Apple iPhone SE launch offers
- ₹3,600 instant discount on HDFC Bank debit card and credit card EMI transactions.
- ₹1,500 instant discount on HDFC Bank non-EMI transactions.
- 6-month YouTube Premium trial.
- 5% cashback on Flipkart Axis Bank credit card.
- No cost EMI option.
- 4.7-inch HD (1334 x 750 pixels) resolution Retina IPS display.
- Apple A13 Bionic chip with 3rd gen neural engine, up to 256GB internal storage.
- iOS 13.
- Dual SIM (Nano + eSIM).
- TouchID fingerprint sensor.
- IP67 certified for water and dust resistance.
- 18W fast charge, Qi wireless charging support.
- 4G, 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS and NFC.
|12MP wide-angle-lens||f/1.8 aperture|
|7MP selfie camera||f/2.2 aperture|
The Apple iPhone SE also features a built-in stereo speaker for audio.
I've been using Apple's new iPhone SE for 2 weeks — here are the best and worst things about it so far
Apple's new $400 iPhone SE is a tiny but powerful device that's perfect for people who hate large phones and just want the basics
Apple's new iPhone SE is a sign of a new direction for the company, and that it's finally starting to take Android seriously
- Spike of 1,359 cases takes Delhi's COVID-19 tally to over 25K; death toll climbs to 650
- As cases cross 25000, Delhi govt says pvt hospitals to be converted into COVID-19 facilities if they fail to reserve 20 pc beds
- C'garh records biggest one-day increase in coronavirus cases
- Two days after caesarean delivery, HP woman tests positive for COVID
- Ajit Pawar reviews damage caused by cyclone in Pune district