Apple’s cheapest iPhone available in India for sale – check price, launch offers and more
- The Apple iPhone SE has been priced starting at ₹42,500 in India.
- Flipkart is offering a discount of up to ₹3,600 on the iPhone SE.
- The iPhone SE features a 12MP primary camera and supports 18W fast charging.
AdvertisementApple launched the iPhone SE 2020, the company’s cheapest iPhone last month in India. The device did not go on sale as the country has been under a nationwide lockdown since March 24.
The government has now relaxed the lockdown restrictions, allowing e-commerce operators to sell non-essential items such as phones, laptops and other electronics. The iPhone SE 2020 will be available from Flipkart.
Apple iPhone SE pricing and availability
|Apple iPhone SE||Price|
AdvertisementThe Apple iPhone SE 2020 will be available from Flipkart from 12 noon today in Black, Red and White color options.
Apple iPhone SE launch offers
- ₹3,600 instant discount on HDFC Bank debit card and credit card EMI transactions.
- ₹1,500 instant discount on HDFC Bank non-EMI transactions.
- 6-month YouTube Premium trial.
- 5% cashback on Flipkart Axis Bank credit card.
- No cost EMI option.
- 4.7-inch HD (1334 x 750 pixels) resolution Retina IPS display.
- Apple A13 Bionic chip with 3rd gen neural engine, up to 256GB internal storage.
- iOS 13.
- Dual SIM (Nano + eSIM).
- TouchID fingerprint sensor.
- IP67 certified for water and dust resistance.
- 18W fast charge, Qi wireless charging support.
- 4G, 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS and NFC.
|12MP wide-angle-lens||f/1.8 aperture|
|7MP selfie camera||f/2.2 aperture|
The Apple iPhone SE also features a built-in stereo speaker for audio.
I've been using Apple's new iPhone SE for 2 weeks — here are the best and worst things about it so far
Apple's new $400 iPhone SE is a tiny but powerful device that's perfect for people who hate large phones and just want the basics
Apple's new iPhone SE is a sign of a new direction for the company, and that it's finally starting to take Android seriously
- Samsung now lets you buy up to four products in one single EMI as it seeks to boost sales this festive season
- Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- K'taka healthcare warriors first to get Covid vaccine: Minister
- Cong, BJP in K'taka cross swords over vaccine promise
- AISAM likely to take key decisions on Air India divestment on Saturday