OnePlus 8 sale resumes on Amazon today, check comparison with Xiaomi Mi 10
- The OnePlus 8 will be available on Amazon India on June 4 at 12 noon.
- The OnePlus 8 is priced starting at ₹41,999 and the Xiaomi Mi 10 is priced starting at ₹49,999.
- We compare the two devices to help you decide which device you should buy.
In this post, we compare the OnePlus 8 and the Xiaomi Mi 10 to help you decide which device is best for you.
OnePlus 8 vs Xiaomi Mi 10 pricing
|OnePlus 8||Price||Xiaomi Mi 10||Price2|
|6GB + 128GB||₹41,999||8GB + 128GB||₹49,999|
|8GB + 128GB||₹44,999||8GB + 256GB||₹54,999|
|12GB + 256GB||₹49,999||-||-|
AdvertisementOnePlus 8 vs Xiaomi Mi 10 specifications
|Device||OnePlus 8||Xiaomi Mi 10|
|Resolution||2400 x 1080 pixels||2340 x 1080 pixels|
|Protection||3D Corning Gorilla Glass||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|Android version||Android 10 with Oxygen OS 10||Android 10 with MIUI 11|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 865||Qualcomm Snapdragon 865|
|Rear camera||48MP primary||108MP primary|
|16MP ultra-wide-angle lens||13MP ultra-wide-angle lens|
|2MP macro||2MP macro sensor|
|-||2MP depth sensor|
|Selfie camera||16MP primary||20MP primary|
|Fast charge||30T fast charge||30W Quick Charge 4+|
OnePlus 8 vs Xiaomi Mi 10 design
After using the pop-up selfie camera module for the OnePlus 7T series, OnePlus has opted for a punch-hole selfie camera. The device features waterfall-styled curved display edges which were earlier reserved for the premium ‘Pro’ variants.
OnePlus has not changed the positioning of the volume rocker, power button and its signature alert slider. It is available in Onyx Black, Interstellar Glow and Glacial Green colour options.
Coming to the Xiaomi Mi 10, it features a similar punch-hole camera with a curved display design. It has minimal bezels and features curved edges on the back. At the back, the device features a vertically aligned rear camera setup that protrudes quite a bit.
While the front and back of the device are made of glass, the frame is aluminium. It features the power button and volume rocker on the right side. The device is available in Coral Green and Twilight Grey colour options.
OnePlus 8 vs Xiaomi Mi 10 display
AdvertisementThe OnePlus 8 features a 6.55-inch Full HD+ Fluid AMOLED display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and a 90Hz refresh rate. At the front, the device sports a punch-hole selfie camera and a curved display that gives it a premium look.
The device features a fast and accurate in-display fingerprint sensor and features 3D Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
Coming to the Xiaomi Mi 10, it offers a 6.67-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio and a 90Hz refresh rate. Like the OnePlus 8, it features a punch-hole selfie camera and a curved display.
AdvertisementIt sports an in-display fingerprint sensor and features Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
Both, the OnePlus 8 and Xiaomi Mi 10 offer good value for money and offer similar features.
AdvertisementIf you’re looking for a near stock-Android experience, premium design and a better display, the OnePlus 8 is the better option for you.
On the other hand, the Mi 10 offers a larger battery, a highly customized user interface and a better rear camera setup on paper when compared to the OnePlus 8.
OnePlus 8 with ₹2,000 discount, ₹1,000 cashback to go on sale today
Mi 10 is Xiaomi’s first high-end phone to launch in India after 2 years — and these are its improved features
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro vs OnePlus 7T Pro: Which is the best device for you?
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Chinese smartphone brands under scrutiny, government to check components, pre-installed apps: Report
- Best AMD desktop processors — which one to buy in India?
- Best AMD Ryzen laptops in India
- Best TVs with HDR support in India
- Bored Ape NFT sells for $2.7 million, making it the most expensive in Yacht Club collection
- Startup salaries have increased over 40% in the last six months