Apple iPhone 12 launch today — Here's how to watch the Apple event live
- Apple will be launching the new
iPhone 12at its ‘Hi-Speed’ event tonight.
- The event will be hosted virtually and can be streamed live for free through a number of different ways.
- Check out all the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic’s impact, the launch of the
The good news is, this makes the experience curated as though you have the first row seats, even as you watch from home.
AdvertisementHere’s how you can watch the Apple iPhone 12 launch unfold live
Apple’s launch of the iPhone 12 will kick off at around 10:30 pm Indian Standard Time (IST) tonight, on October 13. For those looking to follow along, you can view the event live right here:
You can also stream the event live on Apple’s official website, on the company’s YouTube channel, or within the newly introduced Apple TV app.
According to a report by RBC Capital Markets, this year’s line up will likely kick off a significant replacement cycle. The dominos will fall to create a multi-year process as new applications and the 5G spectrum come into play.
The Apple iPhone 12, in particular, is going to see a significant overhaul. “For start to finish, it’s going to all new iPhone,” Wedbush Securities analyst Daniel Ives told Business Insider. The Apple iPhone 12 will also be the first Apple iPhone to come with 5G support.
The entire presentation is expected to last around 90 minutes. Once it’s over, check out the latest news and updates on Apple’s announcement on Business Insider.
OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei reportedly exits company one day ahead of flagship smartphone launch
SBI, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank and other bank stocks tread caution as they wait with bated breath for Supreme Court verdict on moratorium
Chinese PLA is reportedly rotating troops despite India's insistence on disengagement from friction points along the border
Mars will appear bigger, redder, and brighter on October 13 — and won’t get this close to Earth again until 2035
- UP to have cold chain space for 1.23L litres of vaccine
- Wuhan authorities now find Covid-19 on imported frozen food
- From WhiteHat Jr, Big Basket, and Unacademy to Dunzo — these are the Indian startups that reported data leaks over the past few months
- Chennai volunteer for SII's Covid vaccine claims Rs 5 cr compensation for health complications
- ASEAN distances from China's Covid vaccine diplomacy