How to watch the OnePlus “More Power To You” launch event
OnePlus More Power To You launch eventis scheduled for April 28.
- The company is set to launch the
OnePlus10R 5G, NordCE 2 Lite 5G and the Nord Buds.
- Here’s how you can watch the launch event live.
AdvertisementOnePlus is all set to host its More Power To You launch event in India on April 28 to launch two new smartphones and a truly wireless earbuds (
The OnePlus 10R 5G and the Nord CE 2 Lite 5G are part of the company’s popular R series and the Nord CE series respectively. On the other hand, the Nord Buds are the first TWS under the Nord brand.
How to watch the OnePlus More Power To You launch event
OnePlus 10R 5G features
The main highlight of the OnePlus 10R 5G is the fast charge support – it will come with 150W fast charge support that can fully charge the phone in just 17 minutes, making it the fastest charging technology from the company so far.
The OnePlus 10R 5G will be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 8100 Max chipset, coupled with up to 12GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage. It comes with the company’s Hyperboost Gaming Engine that offers an immersive gaming experience.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G features
The OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G is expected to be launched with a 6.59-inch Full HD+ 120Hz display and offer a triple camera setup at the back. OnePlus has confirmed that the smartphone will be powered by a 5,000mAh battery and offer 33W fast charge support, allowing you to quickly charge your device.
OnePlus Nord Buds features
The OnePlus Nord Buds are the first TWS under the Nord brand. The Nord Buds feature 12.4mm titanium drivers that deliver deep bass and come with AI noise cancelling to ensure crystal clear calls.
The Nord Buds offer fast charge support that offers 5 hours of playback time with just 10 minutes of charging. It also comes with IP55 water and dust resistance.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post in partnership with
Popular on BI
- I just got laid off from my dream job at Tesla without warning. I feel like my life got uprooted so a billionaire could save some money.
- Four-days work week, full and final settlement within 2 days of exit — new changes at workplaces to reflect from July 1
- Mark Zuckerberg told Meta staff he's upping performance goals to get rid of employees who 'shouldn't be here,' report says
- It’s not the CM seat but the one who wields ‘bow and arrow’ will be the Sena head
- SIMPLY PUT: extreme weather is the new normal in India
- Antonia Wade, PwC's global CMO, tells Insider how B2B spending changes in tough economic times
- Ban on single-use plastic kicks in across India as the country recognises the choking impacts of plastic waste on the environment
- Bank FDs will draw down from mutual funds if interest rates go up to 7.5-8%, says report