iPhone 12 mini and iPhone 12 available with discounts on Flipkart, Amazon
iPhone 12 miniand iPhone 12are available with discounts online.
- You can get the iPhone 12 mini for as low as ₹40,999.
- The discounts are on all storage variants of the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini.
AdvertisementApple iPhones are currently available at discounted prices on e-commerce platforms Flipkart and Amazon. Discounts are available on the iPhone 12 mini and the iPhone 12. You can get the iPhone 12 mini for as low as ₹40,999 after a discount from its original price of ₹59,900.
If you’ve been planning to buy a new iPhone then this could be a good time. Here’s a look at how much cheaper the iPhone 12 mini and iPhone 12 are right now.
iPhone 12 mini
The iPhone 12 mini starts at ₹59,900 for the base model with 64GB storage. You can get it for ₹40,999 on Flipkart, and ₹53,900 on Amazon India. The 128GB and 256GB models are also available at discounted prices of ₹54,999 and ₹64,999 respectively, on Flipkart.
The iPhone 12 mini comes in six colour options of Purple, Blue, Green, White, Black and Red. It features a 5.4-inch Super Retina OLED display, and is powered by the A14 Bionic chipset. The iPhone 12 mini features dual 12-megapixel ultra wide and wide rear cameras, and a 12-megapixel front camera. It has IP68 water and dust resistance, 5G and dual SIM support.
The iPhone 12 is officially priced at ₹65,900 for the base 64GB model. On Flipkart, you can get it at a discounted price of ₹53,900. You can get the iPhone 12 128GB at ₹64,999 and the 256GB model at ₹74,999. On Amazon, the iPhone 12 64GB model is priced at ₹63,900.
The iPhone 12 has a bigger 6.1-inch OLED display but other than that it offers the same specifications and features as the iPhone 12 mini. It also comes in six colour options.
Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge 5G vs OnePlus Nord 2 5G
Instagram to offer more customisation to home feed with these options
Popular on BI
- Coal India to produce sand using overburden rocks; likely to begin ops at 5 plants by next year
- Rupee rises 8 paise to end at 81.53 against US dollar
- Adani Group companies lose ₹3.22 lakh crore in market value amidst tussle with Hindenburg Research
- Indoor lifestyle & bad diet is leading to Vitamin D deficiency: Tata 1mg study
- Children's 'rushed' immune response makes them susceptible to Covid reinfection: Study