Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza 2020: iPhone XS, Realme XT, Pixel 3a, more available at discounted prices
- The Flipkart Mobile Bonanza 2020 sale is underway and will go on till February 21.
- Flipkart is offering discounts, exchange offers and no-cost EMI option on smartphones.
- Axis Bank debit and credit card users can avail 10% instant discount on smartphones.
Flipkart partnered with Axis Bank to offer a 10% instant discount up to ₹1,000 on Axis Bank debit and credit cards during the sale.
Additionally, Flipkart Axis Bank credit card users will get unlimited 5% cashback on smartphone purchases during the sale.
At the moment, Amazon India is not running any sale for smartphones. If you have been looking to get a smartphone, you can grab a good phone at a discounted price. In this post, we will cover some of the best deals you can get during the Flipkart Mobile Bonanza 2020 sale.
Best deals on smartphones
The main highlights of the Flipkart Mobile Bonanza 2020 sale include the Apple iPhone XS, Google Pixel 3a, Oppo Reno 10X Zoom, Realme XT, Samsung Galaxy A50, Realme X2 Pro and more. The sale brings offers on devices from all ranges, from high end devices to budget devices.
|Smartphone||Original price||Sale price|
|Apple iPhone XS||₹ 89,900||₹ 54,999|
|Oppo Reno 10x Zoom||₹ 41,990||₹ 36,990|
|Google Pixel 3a||₹ 39,999||₹ 27,999|
|Realme X2 Pro||₹ 29,999||₹ 27,999|
|Samsung Galaxy S9+||₹ 70,000||₹ 27,999|
|Realme XT||₹ 16,999||₹ 14,999|
|Honor 9X||₹ 15,999||₹ 12,999|
|Samsung Galaxy A50||₹ 21,000||₹ 12,999|
|Vivo Z1 Pro||₹ 15,990||₹ 12,990|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro||₹ 15,999||₹ 10,499|
|Realme 5||₹ 10,999||₹ 8,499|
In addition to this, the recently announced Poco X2 will be available on February 18 at 12 noon in a flash sale. ICICI Bank credit card users will be able to avail an instant discount of ₹1,000 on the smartphone during the sale.
If you are looking to get a Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, you can avail ₹3,000 instant cashback on ICICI Bank credit card and an additional ₹3,000 off on exchange.
The world's biggest smartphone conference was just cancelled due to coronavirus concerns
Samsung just unveiled its next major smartphone, the Galaxy S20 - here's how it compares to last year's Galaxy S10
The new flagship smartphones are all incredibly expensive, and it's a worrying trend that suggests 5G is only for those who can afford it
- Best gaming monitors for a smooth gaming experience
- SBI Chairman Rajnish Kumar hints ₹10,000 crore MSME Fund of Funds will be operational soon
- India’s Environment Impact Assessment draft is vexing a lot of people — these are the arguments against it
- Dog lover or not, this campaign by NGO Welfare of Stray Dogs will surely melt your heart
- Delhi, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Haryana and Madhya Pradesh are facing extreme shortage of abortion pills amid COVID-19 outbreak