Kangana Ranaut tests Covid positive; calls it 'nothing but a small time flu'
"I was feeling tired and weak with slight burning sensation in my eyes for past few days, was hoping to go to Himachal so got my test done yesterday and today the result came I am
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
The actress urged everyone not to be scared, calling the disease "nothing but a small time flu".
"I have quarantined myself, I had no idea this virus is having a party in my body, now that I know I will demolish it, people please don't give anything any power over you, if you are scared it will scare you more, come let's destroy this Covid-19 it is nothing but a small time flu which got too much press and now psyching few people. Har Har Mahadev," she wrote.
The news comes days after her Twitter account was suspended, after she posted a series of tweets perceived to be controversial.
- Best office chairs for working from home
- Delhi unlock: Restaurants to reopen with 50% capacity; malls, markets to open daily, says Arvind Kejriwal
- Budget constraint cannot justify violation of citizens' right to clean environment: NGT
- Weekly crypto roundup: WazirX under scrutiny, El Salvador makes Bitcoin legal tender and more
- BSE and NSE suspend trading in shares of Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Ltd (DHFL) from Monday