Motorola could launch not one, but two Razr foldable phones in 2023
Motorolais expected to launch two Razrphones by 2023.
- Upcoming Razr phones have codenames, Venus and Juno.
- Recently, Motorola launched
Moto Razr in China.
AdvertisementSamsung dominates the foldable market but is not the only manufacturer of foldable phones. Many Chinese manufacturers like Xiaomi, Vivo, and
Besides this, Motorola has been in the foldable market for the longest time with its Razr lineup. This year, Motorola launched the
Reliable leaker and mobile enthusiast Evan Blass claims Motorola could launch two Razr phones next year, codenamed Venus and Juno. The tweet by
Foldable phones are slowly making their space in the market, especially after Samsung launched the Fold and the Flip. It’s safe to expect Oppo and Vivo could also launch their foldable devices.
Motorola’s Razr series features a clamshell design similar to the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4, which means we might see the same design form in the upcoming Razr series.
Motorola Razr - expected features
The upcoming Motorola Razr could feature similar specifications to Razr 22, 8GB RAM with 128GB and 256GB of internal storage. The device may also come with 12GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage.
The camera array could include a 50MP sensor and a 13MP sensor. For selfies, it could sport a 32MP front camera. The size of the internal display could be a 6.7-inch P-OLED display with a maximum resolution of 1080p x 2400p.
It could have a 3500mAh battery with fast charging capabilities.
Best deals on Echo, Fire TV devices, and more during the final days of the Amazon Great Indian Festival sale
Here’s how to stay safe from Chinese scammers releasing malicious Diwali-themed campaigns targeting Indians
Popular on BI
- An American tourist in Seoul said he sprayed graffiti in 155 places to raise awareness about teeth grinding
- X could lose $75 million in ad revenue after a litany of controversies from Elon Musk, including his endorsement of antisemitic comments, report says
- The S&P 500 will trade near its all-time high before a recession drags it down again in a topsy-turvy 2024, Société Générale says
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 50 MP camera in India
- Unveiling the sweet side of corn: 7 mouthwatering recipes